My family are away this week, so I've got the place to myself.  My wife had encouraged me to use the time wisely too!

As I have work this week, this is the only place that I can go to the toilet. At home I am mostly avoiding it!

Night 1) The desk and bed

The first night I drank many liters of water and flooded myself a few times at my desk while watching ThisVid pee videos. There is a small worn out couch nearby and this also got a little wet love. Afterwards I changed and went to bed, but because I had drank so much I knew I would wake to go for another big pee. I enjoyed that one in bed and soaked the covers and fell asleep in the puddle (in my wet shorts and tank top)

When I woke I was still in my wet clothes but laying on a towel on a drier part of the bed. I had to pee again so naturally I just relaxed and enjoyed some more sexy warmth.

Night 2) The cinema

A rather long time ago I once wet myself at a cinema on my own. It was the previous Matrix film. When the new one came out I took the opportunity and filled up my bladder and went to a late night session. About a third of the way in to the movie I was squirming and desperate! I knew I could not hope to keep my blue jeans dry. So I did a little bit but much more came out, wetting the front of my crotch, down one side of my waist and I let my black t-shirt soak up some of the pee too. I enjoyed the glistening in the lighter scenes of the film and thought this should be enough naughtiness for one outing. The pee soaked area on the front of my pants was about a basketball size.

Later, at about 2/3 the way through, I was unable to resist peeing a further series of gushes that flooded my butt and could feel a pissy puddle between my legs on the leather recliner cinema seat. I tried to desperately slow the flooding and made sure to shift around, to let the back of my jeans sponge up my pee as much as I could.

My shirt is quite long and I was hoping to cover the crotch but the butt area and legs were starting to be dangerously patchy! Fortunately I was organised for this level of sheer naughty pissiness. I brought a jacket that I would be able to cover myself a little on the way out. I knew there would not be many as it was near midnight. I ended up tying it around my waist to cover my soaked butt which seemed to work. I still had to pee more and enjoyed some more while exiting the shopping mall that is part of the complex. Just as I sat at enjoyed a little pee in my pants, a couple walked towards me so I hastily packed up my things and continued to the car, with pee running down my legs now, soaking my shoes a little too.

When I got to the car I was peeing uncontrollably and had to pace around a little to try and settle down. Shoes were getting soaked by now. I put a towel down on my car seat and drove out of there. I don't mind wetting the seat but I needed the car in the morning for work!

Day 3)

My job at work sometimes keeps me held up for a couple of hours of overtime, when many others have already left. I was feeling the need to pee this afternoon so I decided to save it in case I wanted to wet on the way home. It soon became apparent that I was already in the mood to wet another pair of jeans. I was wearing one of my shirts that is miles too long for me so I have a good chance of hiding my shame. My jeans are a bit lighter blue which makes a very noticeable (but sexy) pee stain. I sometimes let the missus decide my fate and on this occasion she advised me to pee before leaving work. I jokingly replied "In the toilet, right?" and she made me smile when she wrote back "Don't be silly :-P"

I guess I was going to wet my jeans in my office!

I drank a little extra coffee and water to help motivate me and although I wasn't bursting, I pushed some nice gushes while rubbing myself through my jeans. I was careful not to wet the desk-chair but at the end I noticed it had a small heart-shaped wet spot the size of two quarters. Oops! I picked up some papers to carry in front of my crotch and walked out. Only had to walk past one other person who was busy on a fork-lift. I got to my car and had a nice wet drive home.

It is now late at night for the last day of my 'wet-week' I'm back at my desk and full of pee.  Jeans slightly damp from a few minor leaks.

Its times like this that I really love my pee and wetting fetish!

• Hot 1