Walking girls home

I thought I'd share this tale from way back in the summer of 1983 when I was only 18. A friend and I got chatting to these two girls in a pub just outside of town. They lived in a small village about a mile away in the opposite direction to our home. But we offered to walk them home at closing time anyway, because they were well tipsy as well as us, and seemed well up for some fun and we fancied our chances.

My friend thought it was funny to slip back for a pee but then start walking as he peed, approaching the girl he had been chatting up from behind. He was only seconds away from pissing on her ass when she noticed and dashed forward, laughingly calling him a dirty bastard as both girls watched him finish his piss, very interested in his dick.

A little further along the country road, his girl decided that she needed to piss as well and couldn't wait. So she pulled her jeans down and squatted in the middle of the road, peeing there in front of us. The girl in my arms was saying that she needed to pee too, but sadly managed to hold it until she got home.

As for my friend and I in our sexual success? Well we both got in a bit of kissing and a fair bit of fondling, and my girl seemed to enjoy my hand down the back of her pants, feeling up her ass. Sadly, however, we never really got any further than this.

• Like 3