Looking for more story sharing

On 1/2/2022 at 1:02 AM, Jccc87 said:

Anyone interested in messaging back and forth sharing fantasy and real stories for arousing fun ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.ย  I'm most into holding and wetting.ย ย 

Why would you not just enjoy and participate in the content posted in the forums.ย  We're a forum based community.

Currently just in the Pee Talk & Questions and the Real Pee Encounters & Experiences topics there are over 60,000 posts.

That's what this place is all about - not a one-to-one chatroom.

You'd be surprised how many ppl want to share one on one.ย  Maybe it's a preference?ย  Maybe it's just added fun?ย  It really doesn't matter what I or anyone else does.ย  If they didn't want a private message option there wouldn't be one and at least I was respectful and didn't just jump in everyone's inbox.ย  :).ย ย 

3 hours ago, Jccc87 said:

...It really doesn't matter what I or anyone else does.ย  If they didn't want a private message option there wouldn't be one and at least I was respectful and didn't just jump in everyone's inbox.ย  :).ย ย 

Well it sort of does matter. ย We have a set of site rules for you to comply with for starters. ย You can find them here.