Desperation play during country walks

One of my pee enjoyments is desperation and uncontrollably wetting.

I often go for solo country walks from home (I live in a small village) and will sometimes hide in a wood off the footpath, spending time being naked with my trousers down masturbating and finally peeing.

On occasions I’ll drink a lot of water before going out for an evening walk, holding the pee in as long as I can and letting it leak out as I walk along. Stress incontinence comes into play in a big way due to the physical exertion when climbing over stiles or on difficult ground; I cannot stop myself from peeing and it’s a wonderful feeling.

I’m usually out for a couple of hours so I’ll take extra water to make me pee more, rather than just enough to replace body liquids. The trousers I wear don’t show that they are wet so I can do all this without fear of being noticed if I pass anyone, indeed on a couple of occasions I’ve been wetting to relive bladder pressure when I’ve met people along the path, peeing whist we exchange greetings and go on our way.

I’m in a constant state of arousal so towards the end of the walk I’ll finish off with a particularly messy masturbation session dumping everything into my underwear, flood my trousers with the rest of the pee and walk back through the village with no-one having a clue what I’ve just done! It normally ends there (with a shower and clean-up) but if I’m still on the high when I get home, I’ll stay dressed, continue drinking, and have another wet session in the garden.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1