Wetting sleeping bags whilst camping

One of my pee enjoyments is wetting the bed.

This is frustrating at home, as it requires lots of preparation and can only do it when I'm alone (sadly my partner isn't into any fetish stuff).

However I regularly go camping with some mates, separately from my partner, which opens up plenty of opportunities both for bed-wetting and peeing generally.

Depending on the mood, I'll either just wet first thing in the morning (doing my "morning piss" in the sleeping bag), or several times during the night if I wake up needing the toilet (which can be frequent, given the mount of beer we consume). Going to bed without visiting the toilet first can result in a lot of pee during the night!

If the weather is warm and dry, I'm able to this every every night. It's normal for us to air bedding during the day, so it can be dried off without anyone realising what I'm doing.

I'll always wet on the last night, just making sure the bag is in a waterproof sack for the trip home and it gets put into the washing machine first!

The wetting is sometimes accompanied by masturbation (if I haven't had too much alcohol!). One of my favourites is to spend the evening getting desperate on mainly soft drinks, then after everyone has gone to bed, head into the woods wearing just shorts and t-shirt for a pleasurable wetting session, flooding my shorts and masturbating using the pee as lubricant. The night is then spent wearing the messy damp shorts in bed, wetting them again as many times as I can.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

I like the idea of wetting while camping.  Free wetting with a partner and sensually teasing throughout.  Maybe include a 3rd person and throw a little light bondage in.  Voyeurism type things.  Most likely I would only be wearing panties so my nipples are accessible to tease and I love wetting.

Edited by Jccc87