Payback: Taking the Piss

Contains: Pee desperation, Naughty Peeing (Pee Vandalism)

Tiffany was not the best student. She was dedicated and stubborn, but not very academic. So she should not have been too surprised to discover her failing grades. She had only just celebrated her 21st birthday a week earlier, and kept the party going for the next 7 days. Sadly, it was in the middle of her half yearly exams, and her studies took the brunt of the neglect. With her performance being abysmal, her teacher Miss Kami decided to treat her to a round of intense studying. 

Tiffany knocked on Miss Kami’s classroom door one sunny Saturday morning. Tiffany was not happy to be at school on the weekend. But Miss Kami insisted that Tiffany come in to raise her grades. Miss Kami opened the door and ushered Tiffany into the room. Very little discussion was made, Tiffany simply got out her textbooks and got started. 

The morning dragged on. The textbooks were dry and boring, and Tiffany didn’t know what information was important to jot down and which to discard as unimportant. After a short time working, Tiffany looked up to Miss Kami as she completed her own work, looking for any excuse to leave. But Miss Kami was adamant that Tiffany remained seated and did her studying. 

After another chapter of her textbook finally ended, Tiffany began to notice a twinge in her pussy, signalling a need to pee.

“Miss Kami, may I run to the toilet quickly?”

“No, you need to raise those grades, Tiffany. We will take a break shortly.”

Tiffany looked down and tried to focus on her work, curious as to how long she would have to wait for the so called break, as her need to pee slowly started to grow. Luckily, it was only 15 minutes later that Tiffany was allowed to have a break. 

The second Miss Kami gave permission for a break, Tiffany shot off to the toilets down the corridor. She was shocked to see that the gates to the toilets were closed to be cleaned.

“Excuse me, I really need to go, can I come in?” She called through the gates.

A little old cleaner lady shuffled out of the toilets and walked up to Tiffany on the other side.

“I’m sorry, but the toilets are halfway cleaned at the moment, we can’t let you in just yet.” The lady slowly croaked.

“Please, I am desperate. How long will you be?”

“About half an hour. You can use the staff room toilets if you need to. They are just across the campus.”

Tiffany looked at her watch and decided to take a chance on it. She ran as quickly as she could with her filled bladder to the staff room. As she got inside and found the staff toilets, she was horrified at what she found. The staff room had two toilets. One had an out of order sign and could easily be seen as broken. The second toilet, perhaps even worse, was currently locked with an occupant inside. As far as Tiffany knew, she and Miss Kami were the only people on campus today. As she neared the toilet ready to knock, she heard soft moaning on the other side of the door, accompanied with slick wet noises. Tiffany could put two and two together, and guessed that Miss Kami was masturbating behind the door.

Shocked and annoyed that her only method for relief was being blocked by a horny lady who seemed content to finger herself in a public stall, Tiffany rapped hard on the toilet door. The moaning and wet noises stopped, followed seconds later by scurrying as Miss Kami prepared herself. She exited the stall and looked slightly embarrassed, but more so aggravated at not being able to finish. She turned around to the stall door and locked it with her key.

“Ready to return to study, I see.” Miss Kami said assertively. 

“Actually, I still need to pee,” Tiffany responded.

“Nonsense, I gave you plenty of time to go. Come let’s return to the studying.”

Tiffany eyed the stall, then Miss Kami and back again. She knew Miss Kami had made up her mind and she wouldn’t be able to change it. She held back a tear as she returned to the classroom, her bladder filling more and more as she walked.

After another 20 minutes of study, she asked Miss Kami again,

“Please, can I use the staff room toilet? They are cleaning the toilets on campus, and I can’t use them.”

“Oh, they should be finished soon. You can go to those ones in a while.”

Tiffany shot one hand down between her legs, hoping to hold on long enough. She was really starting to get frustrated at Miss Kami. She was a teacher that was very arrogant and believed herself better than others. With the desperation she was forcing Tiffany to go through, Tiffany was thinking she should get back at her somehow. The only thing on her mind at the moment was her need to pee, and as Miss Kami’s phone rang, she began to formulate a plan.

“Excuse me, I need to take this. I might be a while, just sit still and keep studying,” Miss Kami said.

She walked out of the classroom. Tiffany stood up a moment later and poked her head out of the door. She saw Miss Kami walking back towards the staff room, a hand trailing down to one of her breasts for a light fondle. Clearly a gentleman caller had given her a ring, maybe that was the reason for her stall shenanigans. 

Assuming that Miss Kami would be a while, Tiffany was about to run off to the toilets again to see if they were finally open. However, as she stepped out of the classroom, she remembered her desire to stick it to Miss Kami. While a full bladder on hand, she decided to ‘take the piss’ out of her. Tiffany walked up to Miss Kami’s desk and looked at the paperwork laid out on it. It was all mainly student assessments that need grading. Tiffany decided that would piss her off the most. She slid down her pants and panties and climbed onto the desk. She crouched low over the pile of documents and began to pee.

She pissed all over the paper beneath her. The soggy mess slowly turned yellow as the paper absorbed her wee. It didn’t take long for the puddle to overflow off the desk. The carpet underneath became saturated with urine. Tiffany was moaning in relief at finally being able to pee. As she finished, she grabbed one of the drier pieces of paper and gave herself a delicate wipe, slightly nervous of paper cuts. She finished up all safe and sound, hopped off the desk and pulled her clothes back on. She returned to her table and resumed her studying. 

Ten minutes later, Miss Kami returned to the classroom. She had a slight glow about her, and she was a bit red in the face. She saw the mess Tiffany had made and grew furious. She threw every curse under the sun at Tiffany and kicked her out of the classroom. Tiffany took that as her queue to leave and fled home before Miss Kami could punish her.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2