Meeting up soon

I recently met someone online in a chatroom, we hit it off immediately. She has a fantastic sense of humour and an outgoing personality. She is not very good when it comes to technology so we started by just chatting and teasing each other with text chat. This then progressed to photo's via email.

But recently we have been exploring our fetishes and this is when she revealed she loves being tied up and blindfolded. We continued to explore this a little more and she she told me of an of experiences with her ex husband where he had tied her to the bed and then teased her and tickled her which ended up with her having an accident and peeing the bed, she said her ex was furious and couldn't believe at her age she couldn't control herself. This had embarrassed her and they never tried it again.

She revealed that she had stayed with him for too many years pleasing him but never having the courage to explore what she really wanted.

It was my turn then to reveal my fetish and explained that while she had been telling the story i had become very aroused at the thought of her tied to the bed and so desperate that she couldn't hold on any longer and pee'd the bed. I also explained that i would not have been disgusted as her ex was but so turned on that I would have been on top of her in a flash.

She said that she couldn't believe she had told me all of the story but by doing so she had found herself incredibly turned on also.

This is now where we are at all fetishes out in the open and shared by both of us. She has since got herself a tablet and now we have video chats. She has carried the tablet into the bathroom on many occasions and stood in the bath and pee'd for me. its a wonderful sight to see.

This weekend i am off to stay with her for the first time. She has asked me to bring along my camera and she will get some silk ribbons.

• Like 2