progressive peeing

since i been little i was in grade 1  this girl in the seat mext to me did not know howto aske the teacher how to go to the toilet ,, and just sat in the school chair and pissed her self  then started crying,,, but i love the pissing bit for some reason ??  later that year i was playing in the school yard and some girl is on the monkey bars ,, don't know why she said it ,, but she says to me don't tickle me or  im gunna wet my pants,, so thats the first thing i did.. and fuck me she wet her pants...,,, any way the theme of the post is progression  i cart so all the girls i have been with piss on every thing but most of them come around to it

in my younger days i found pen pals girls of course that were into wetting ,, they send me pissy panties ,, hey i had to start some where,, most of the girls in my 20`s where al kinda normal,, i had one girl friend that pissed her self in the car on the way home from work,, and that same girl would always piss and come to bed with pissy pussy and make me lick it before we had sex,,, got married to a girl  that i pissed on in bed ,, she would not let me go for a piss so i lay on top of her and pissed all over her,, in my mind i thought she would leave me after i did that that but she married me haha

progressing now  to to day// i have a fiance for 6 years,,  she pisses when we have sex she wets her panties every week or her pj or jeans or shorts and she loves it,, not only that today was the first day she was in pull ups drunk and pissing herself she will mess some time when shes in the mood  i never ever though a girl would love doing that but she does...  it really has blown my mind what you can find if you look,, anyway i found out shes been pissing her self since she was little as well,,, what does it mean  ...it all started in grade 1 .. and now im living the dream,,,  that's progressive...  mind you im 58 and she is 30 that's even better ... some times i take the i don't give shit approach,, im nice and kind and subtle ,,, i tried with a few girls,,, some say strait up im not doing that,, other times it works...  so you can stay at home looking at girls pissing on the net,, or get out and take some risks,, i once put an add on a dating site ,,, LOOKINGFOR A PISSY PRINCESS,,,       I DONT DO IT NOW IM IN A RELATIONSHIP,,,  but i did and it worked  ...and that takes balls to do that ,, because you get your haters

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2021 at 5:48 PM, max777 said:

so you can stay at home looking at girls pissing on the net,, or get out and take some risks,,

I very much agree on that one! 

I have made notice that there are to many people just staying at home and dreaming, but NEVER starting to DO something to fulfill their pee related dreams... 

So people, be brave and determined! And You will see Your dreams come true😍