Lucky pub trip

About 5 years ago I went to visit a friend of mine in her new flat. We went out to the pub which was just along the road from her, about 3 minutes away.

We'd been drinking for a while and she'd only been to the loo once, when we arrived. We subsequently entered a pub quiz which lasted an hour. At the penultimate round she said she was going to nip to the loo but when she got there it was occupied (there was only one ladies toilet!) and soon after the final round started. The final round came and went, she announced she was going to go to the loo as the results had just been announced. However, I was sure that ours had been added up wrongly ( of course I was! ;) ) and we spent a minute going through them. By this time there was a queue of half a dozen girls who had all been waiting till the end and all had the same idea!

My friend decided it would be best to go home and go to the loo there, but as we left the pub she exclaimed "Sh*t, I need to pick up loo roll". We detoured to the corner shop and went inside to pick some up, by this point she was visibly quite desperate. I asked her if she was ok and she said "I really need a wee!" which was something she didn't usually admit to. I suggested that she run ahead to use the toilet and I'd queue for the shopping and follow on. She thought that was a good idea and left, although she didn't run.

I was lucky and another till was opened and I paid very quickly so as I left the shop I could see her just entering her block of flats. I very quickly caught up. Unlocked the door and walked into the hallway, and looked straight through the open bathroom door to see her sitting on the toilet, peeing a firehose stream! She blushed bright red and said "Well, come on, bring us a roll!". I didn't need any invitation to come in and take my time opening the packaging to extract one for her. I noticed that her knickers were slightly damp too.

I knew she usually left the bathroom door open at home but was very lucky she did on this occasion when I could accidentally see her. I was a very lucky guy!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1