Discussing experiences with different flavors tasting females urine

This is directed at those that have tasted multiple girl's pee, as well as those who haven't and are curious what it's really like.

I've been able to taste a decent amount of girl's pee by this age, always straight from the source or from a cup i've watched them go into, and the more I tried/experimented, the more the fantasy I always imagined has changed.
The first time ever trying a girls fresh pee, the taste was so sweet, nutty, and absolutely addicting. It was pure nectar of the gods. Hooked me for  life.

The times after that, I learned how much the flavor can change. No matter how young, old, or attractive the girl was, what I as a man with a huge pee fetish thought girls pee was always like, turned out to be very different from one time to the next. 

I always imagine woman's pee will taste sweet, slightly nutty, warm, and packed with scents and flavor pheromones that drive me totally crazy. 
At its best it tastes like that,  simply an enhanced version of the last drink which has passed through a beautiful woman's body to then be dispensed out of her holiest of holy area.

But it's been a mixed experience. The taste always comes down to what they have drank last, how hydrated they are all day, and their diet in general. It's not always this pure, golden nectar that's always amazing. 

I've had a pee fetish going back as long as I can remember, never thought that there were times when it can smell/taste bad enough that even I would be repelled.

With girlfriend's willing to play around on a regular basis, I've definitely had to  learn to ask  them to drink certain things before hand to make it taste/smell nice.

All my real life experience aside, I still think i'd love to taste every girls nectar in every photo and video posted here.

To those of you still reading, I'd love to hear what are your experiences with how girl's pee tastes? Has it always been consistent or has it  been varied for  you as well?

• 2 weeks later...

I have mentioned my experiences recently in this thread, which you may enjoy as several people have commented about tasting:

There are quite a few threads about drinking or tasting pee if you use the site search for drinking pee or tasting pee, then you will probably find lots of material that will interest you.

• Thanks 2