Our ultimate, and final, pee-play

She was standing over me, naked, legs apart.  She had to pee.

I was half-reposed on the ground, naked and between her legs, my back resting against a huge old log.  Her pussy was just above eye level and inches from my face.

We had backpacked in to one of Oregon's thousands of high lakes, and there was no one around.  

We had spent the morning running naked through a nearby meadow, playing sexy chase games like a couple of not-quite-innocent children and we were both horny. Her pubic hair had only partially grown back after the one time that she let me shave her a couple of months earlier, and her new fur did not yet completely obscure her lovely femininity. Watching her run, that lovely vertical line at the very bottom of her pelvis looked to me like a smile. Indeed, to this day every time I see a shaven woman I still think I see a smile.

We had discovered pee-play during our first year of marriage when, at another high lake hundreds of miles away, we both realized at the same moment that we needed to pee.  As it turned out, this was to be the last year of our marriage, and our last time playing with her pee in the woods.

Many times in the intervening years we had played with her pee, almost always in the woods because neither of us got very turned on doing it in the bathtub at home. Something about doing it outdoors, in a fresh green meadow with the naked sunlight caressing our bodies and the scent of a voluptuous profusion of wildflowers all about us... well...

She's been gone for decades, and I still get horny anytime I go hiking in the woods.

So we had done this enough to know which things were a big turn-on, and I had been wanting to try it this way -- she standing over me with her legs spread -- for a long time. I had learned that while seeing her urine come forth was definitely a huge turn-on, feeling that warm, gentle stream on my body added immeasurable pleasure to the experience.  It is so warm...

It was in another forest even farther away that we had taken my trusty 4-wheel-drive up into the woods seeking a place to play. We hadn't planned to pee -- we were just horny and needed to get away from the kids for a while -- but those bumpy forest roads have an interesting effect on the female bladder. So there we were, all undressed in the woods like a couple of animals in rut, and she needed to pee.

So I leaned in close for a good view, bracing myself with one hand that just happened to be below her vagina,when some of her stream accidentally hit my hand. OH MY GOD what a turn-on! So nice and warm... and wet... touching me, after coming directly from the most feminine part of her. I had discovered more pleasure than I had ever imagined possible.

So we had experimented, here and there, with various ways to allow her warm, tender stream to flow across my skin whenever there was adequate water nearby (hopefully the right temperature) for cleanup afterward.   And here, with the warm August sun sparkling off the waters of a lake which I shall not name, we were alone, naked and ready for a swim. And she had to pee. All of my ducks were in a row.

Finally, I would know how it felt to have her warm, loving stream cascading down my chest and onto my genitals while I watched it gush forth from that lovely smile between her legs. So I picked a spot where I could sit on the ground with a large deadfall for a backrest, and directed her to stand over me with her legs apart, one foot on each side of me. She'd been saving up her pee all day, and she REALLY had to go. Her pussy was only inches from my face. And it was as pretty as ever.

I have never tired of looking at that woman's vagina.  It was SO pretty... and delicious.  I have quite a "roaming eye," but the whole time we were together I never even looked at anyone else with lust. One time, on another camping trip, we were lazing in the tent in the heat of the day while I gave her feminine end a haircut with the scissors of my Swiss Army Knife (don't laugh, they're good scissors and their small size makes them almost perfect for pubic hair). She was lying on her back with one knee off of the ground, resting it on my shoulder as I lay under that knee with my head between her legs and my face close enough to Heaven to see her individual pubic hairs as I selected and trimmed them.

The mountains are unbelievably quiet. There are no sounds of civilization about, and being there is so incredibly peaceful and calming to the soul. So peaceful that we both fell asleep while I was giving her a trim.

So I awoke some time later to the sight of a freshly-trimmed vagina only inches from my face. I think that was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen waking up. Not wanting to disturb her sleep, I began to caress her labia oh-so-gently. It was so nice, lying there in that timeless place, giving her pleasure. But since I knew well exactly how to pleasure her, I was soon caressing her clitoris instead, and she was starting to stir. "Oh, she's waking up," I thought, not realizing that the twitching I was seeing were not the twitches of waking up, but the unmistakable signals that her body always gives right before an orgasm.

It is really, really special to watch a female orgasm from a viewpoint only a few inches from its epicenter.  But I digress.

I had savored the moment long enough. "You may fire when ready," I said.

The stream came out slowly, as if she was shy or something, just a little trickle that she was having trouble letting go.

But then she relaxed and it came pouring forth, a pencil-sized stream issuing forth from a hidden place deep between her labia. I had seen that hidden place on one other occasion in yet another forest, and of all the beautiful things I've seen in my life, the memory of that sight is my favorite.  I have told of it in an earlier story that I posted here.

I would give almost anything to see that again, and here sitting on the ground with my back against a log and a pissing vagina only inches from my face that showed no signs of running out of water, I thought I had my chance. Her warmth was pouring forth onto my chest, I was feeling it as I was watching it, and it was everything I thought it could be.

I scooted down underneath her, hoping for a look into her Temple. Her pee kept coming, now pouring on my face and head, but I was not to see the tiny hole and its tiny stream that day. Finally, I scooted back into my original position and enjoyed the finale of her shower.

It was exhilarating for both of us, and a huge turn-on. We didn't swim in the lake very long; just enough to wash the pee off. Then it was into the tent for a couple of hours of Tantric sex, ending in several-minute-long orgasms for each of us.

Oh, gawd, sometimes I miss that woman.

Edited by LetMeWatch
Font changes
  • Love 2
  • Hot 2