At a beer festival

The first year at this particular beer festival the toilets consisted of a small trailer with the lady's at one end and the gent's at the other with a pile of wooden pallets to get up into them.

At some point in the afternoon one of the pallets was put on its side to act as a wall between the door to the lady's and the door to the gent's.

As the time went on the queue for the lady's was getting very long and a queue for the gents had formed, as I was waiting to go into the gents I was thinking why is the ground under the pallets so wet as the water wasn't there the last time I went for a pee, and so as I was standing up onto the pallets, this meant I could see over the up ended pallet to the lady's side.

Suddenly a female pushed her way past the women waiting, and got to the up ended pallet were she dropped her trousers and squatted beside it and peed through the pallets onto the ground and so adding to the water under them, I could only see the shape of her ass through the slates of the up ended pallet, but did try to look over as I got up and into the gents.

I looked again every time I went into or out of the gents but did not see another women do the same but I know that more did as the water got up to two pallets deep by the time I left for home.

Now 20+ years on this festival uses 4 or 5 big trailer loos, plus a number of portable loos so I have had no more sightings there.

• Like 1