Pee Disaster at Cousin's Wedding

My mum and I attended my cousin's wedding recently. When my mum and I drove from the reception/church ceremony to the restaurant, she started complaining about having to pee so bad. It was only us two in the car and I was driving. I told my mum she will only have to hold it for another 15 minutes until we will arrive at the restaurant. But my mum started squirming more and more in her seat saying "this is really bad". We were on the highway with nowhere to stop for the next few kilometres, but I was sure she would be able to hold it despite her complaining about it being really bad. So I told her that she would need to hold it because first there was no gas station or parking lot right where we were and second we would probably miss the wedding photo call at the restaurant. 

My mum was wearing some tight red dress, pantyhose and high-heels, which were tapping on the floor constantly. But since this obviously was not enough, she now took off one high-heel and put her foot up on the seat, probably pressing with her heel against her pussy. And she somehow could not stop rubbing her thighs the whole time. 

5 minutes later she said: "Okay...we need to stop somewhere. Please, please, please....I really don't know how much longer I can hold it." I thought she was exaggerating because she was probably a little tipsy from the sparkling wine at the wedding reception. I mean, she is a grown woman of 52 years old, has no bladder problems as far as I know and only has to hold her urine for about 10-12 more minutes. 

Suddenly (just when I was about to exit the highway) my mum straightened up in her seat and stopped rubbing and squirming. She shouted: "Stop, stop, stop....stop, like right now!" I could not stop "right now" as I was on the exit of the highway and had to drive a little further where there was some grass and trees next to the street. "Stop!....like stop right now, I'm about to urinate on myself." I told her that I would stop and only had to drive about 300 metres where there was a place to stop. Only like 5 seconds later she said: "Oh my god, ohmygodohmygodohymygod...." I asked her what is wrong and told her that she only had to hold on for a few more seconds. 

"What is wrong!? Are you stupid or what? I'm fucking urinating on myself and this is all your fault!" She now got up from her seat and I saw that she wasn't kidding as there was some wetness on the seat already. She now had her hands buried deep in the crotch of her dress and I stopped immediately where I intented to. She opened the door, tore down her black thong and immediately started an airy fart and gushing pee out of her trimmed pussy. But obviously she could not get her dress out of the way completely as I saw and told her that she is fully pissing on the lower seam of her dress. When she was done peeing, everything was dripping with pee. Her pussy, her thong and the back of her dress, she really made a complete mess. She was furious and asked me again how I could be so stupid and this is all my fault as she told me early enough to stop. And I should be ashamed that I brought her in such a situation where she had no choice but to "go on herself". My opinion was different on that, but anyway. 

Now something happened that served her right: Just when I gave her some tissues and she wanted to start cleaning up (still half-squatting btw), my uncle's car (my mum's brother in law) stopped behind us and my uncle and cousins got out as they thought something is wrong with our car. When my mum realized what was happening, she immediately jumped back in the car, not even pulling her thong back up and got even more pee on the car seat. When my uncle came up to her window, she tried to cover herself as best as possible and told him some story that we had to check our tires. He did not really seem to believe it, but I think he also did not realize that my mum still had her wet pantyhose and panties around her ankles. Anyway, we then drove off and my mum tried to clean herself up while driving, but of course she could only take off her panties, dab her pussy dry and dry her dress a little while still sitting in her own puddle of urine. 

Let's just say that my mum somehow got her dress dry with a hair drier at the restaurant, but was still wearing her pee soaked dress without pantyhose and panties. And, of course, she missed the photo call with some excuse. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...