On drinking pee

Seems to come up frequently in various topics here.

I won't do it.  It's a waste product, and you're taking chances with your health if you do it.

For one thing, you're taking all of the pharmaceuticals that she's taking.  So if she's diabetic, you're getting her metformin.  If she's on The Pill, you're getting female hormones - maybe even enough to start growing man boobs.  Unless you're a chick.  That might be hot.

Here is my idea.  I wanted to try it some night at a sex party that my ex & I used to attend, but we moved away before I'd brought it up with the one person at those parties who had the medical knowledge to do it safely.

Have a girl empty her bladder.  Then use a catheter to put warm, sterile saline solution into her.  Then let her pee it out as you drink it.

It's going to be disgusting because it will be warm and salty.  Might be a turn-on, might not but I would think it would at least be safe.

I've also toyed with the idea of putting wine into a woman's bladder and drinking it as it comes out.  You'd have to pasteurize the wine somehow, or you'd be giving her one hell of a yeast infection.  And it HAS to be body temperature, or she'll start getting cramps/contractions.

Anyway, just a fantasy.  At my age, I doubt that I'll be having any more pee adventures.  At least I have my memories.