Becky's Extreme Bladder Training Session

Another story I wrote for a different forum. 🙂

It had been 6 months since Becky and Abi had moved into together. The girls had fell for each other madly and were in a very relaxed and experimental relationship. Becky was the bladder queen of the house. She could hold her pee for a long time, frequently going through a whole day at work without peeing with a personal best time of 14 hours without relief! Abi on the other hand had a very small bladder. She was used to peeing every 3/4 hours without fail. She had tried quite a few times to enlarge her bladder but her little pee hole muscles would always give in and make her pee.

"Becky, can you help me get better at holding my pee?" Abi questioned.

"I already have! We have tried almost everything, your little pussy is just lazy!"

"No it's not! And almost everything? What else can we try?"

"Well there is one thing, an old technique I used once. It was very intense though. Do you really want this? It's gonna be tough!"

Abi nodded confirming she was willing to try the intense technique.

"Okay, go and pee then Abi. Your pussy and bladder are in for a rough ride!" Becky had a really naughty smile on her face. She loved trying to train Abi to hold her pee as it meant she got to see her beautiful friend squirming around trying not to wet herself.

Abi returned from the bathroom. Becky was waiting for her holding a band aid.

"The longest you've ever held during our training was 4 hours and 42 minutes Abi. If this doesn't make you hold longer then your there's no helping you!"

Abi was looking worried. What was that band aid for?! Was she ready for this extreme bladder training?

"Sit on the edge of the bed hun" Becky patted the bed next to her. Abi did as she was told and sat down. Becky knelt on the floor in front of Abi, un-tied her converse and pulled them both off revealing Abi's cute little bare feet. She then asked Abi to remove her leggings and panties. Abi did as she was told and was left sat on the edge of the bed naked from the waist down.

Becky pushed Abi's legs apart revealing a beautifully kept smooth pussy, slightly glistening.

"You didn't wipe did you Abi?"

"Nope! It didn't deserve it. I'm fed up of having to pee so often and this is my punishment for my lazy pussy!"

"You dirty girly!" Becky replied. "I'm gonna have to dry you up before I put the band aid on though!"

Becky hurried off into the bathroom leaving Abi sat with her legs spread on the bed. By now she was starting to get a little worried. Becky returned with a strip of toilet roll and gently dabbed Abi's delicate lips dry.

"Okay, sit still Abi. I'm gonna put this thing on."

Becky unwrapped the band aid and knelt between Abi's legs. Very gently she aligned the band aid so the sticky parts lined up with Abi's puffy lips and gently stuck it on effectively sealing Abi's delicate pussy shut.

"There we go Abi. No peeing for you! What better incentive to hold than knowing you'll have to rip a band aid off your pussy when you want to pee?"

"Where do you get these ideas?!" Questioned Abi, now worrying about what it will feel like to rip a band aid off her delicate pussy lips.

"Internet. It's a great idea! You'll beat your record easy today!"

Becky watched intently as Abi slowly closed her legs. The band aid folded perfectly in half and nestled it's self nicely between Abi's puffy lips. She slid her panties and leggings back up over her sealed dainty pussy and then slid her soft little feet back into her converse. The girls then headed into town to get lunch and watch a film. Abi knew her poor bladder was in for a rough ride!

The walk into town was eventful. Abi was constantly reminded of her predicament by the tight, wedgie like sensation inside her panties. Becky kept looking down at Abi's private area as they walked.

“You comfortable Abi?” Teased Becky.

“No! It feels so weird!It's clinging to my little lips Becky!”

“Ahh you'll get used to it! How'd you think I go so good at pee holding?” Becky winked and smiled. She clearly was into some strange stuff.

Lunch went by easy enough. A large glass of lemonade for Abi set her on her way towards desperation. The girls then headed to the cinema. Becky made sure she ordered the drinks. She got Abi a nice sensible medium. Just to give her a fighting chance of beating her previous record.

Half way through the film Abi's bladder was already sending signals that it required relief. Becky noticed Abi shuffling around and re-positioning her self over and over. She decided to tease Abi, She reached over and gently pressed on Abi's lower tummy.

“Ooooh you're filling up nicely Abi!” Whispered Becky

“It's only been 3 and a half hours! I don't think I'm gonna beat my record Becky!”

“Oh trust me, you will!” Becky gestured down at Abi's pussy. “Never underestimate the power of a band aid!”

The walk home was pretty uneventful. Abi's bladder was starting to show signs of being properly full, but not quite loosing control full.

It was at around the 4 hour mark that her bladder really started sending requests for relief.

“Becky, I have to pee.” Moaned Abi.

“No you don't! You have at least 45 minutes to wait yet Abi otherwise you've failed!”

“Oooh okay! I think I might struggle!”

Another 15 minutes passed. The medium drink at the cinema was flooding into her bladder at this point and it was starting to send out some pretty clear demands for relief.

“Becky can I pee yet? I don't think I'll make my target anyway!”

“You can if you want.. quitter!”

“My pussy isn't a quitter! Not yet anyway!”

Abi's urge was beginning to spike by 4 hours 25 minutes.

“I'm going to pee!”

“Good luck.” Giggled Becky.

Abi hurried off into the bathroom with her hand pressed between her legs. She quickly pulled her leggings and panties down and sat spread legged on the toilet. She then began to attempt to remove the band aid! Big mistake. She started pulled from the corner and instantly let out a loud squeak. Becky heard from the other room. Her own private area tingled a little with excitement. Becky was into bondage and domination. This was the perfect combination!

Abi attempted to pull the band aid off a second time. The glue had stuck very firmly and each attempt made her squeal with pain a little more.

“DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!” She muttered to her self as she shakingly tried to peal the band air off her lips.

By now her pee hole was a quivering mess. It was threatening to loose control any second. Who knew what mess that would cause when her pussy was so tightly taped shut! Abi attempted it one my time and started pulling it off slowly. Again a squeal noise came from her and she gave up.

“I'm sorrrryy little one! I can't take it off! You're going to have to hold a little longer until the pain of holding out weighs the pain of taking the band aid off” She muttered as she massaged her poor quivering pussy.

She reluctantly pulled her panties back up over her aching pussy, then her leggings. Trying to remain composed she hobbled out of the bathroom and back to the living room where Becky was waiting.

“All empty? Happy that you failed?” Teased Becky, knowing full well Abi wouldn't have been able to relieve her self.

“Mhmmm feel much better now.”

“Liar!! There's no way you got that band aid off!” Becky jumped up to Abi and pressed her bladder firmly. “Ha! Still full! I knew you would bottle it!”

“IT HURTS SO BAD!” Shouted Abi.

“I know, I know. Perfect deterrent isn't it!”

Becky stood her self behind Abi, put one arm around her and gently squeezed her quivering pussy.

“Mmmm I bet that feels good doesn't it Abi. Brief re-assuring grip on your delicate pussy!”

“I need to sit and hold Becky! NOW!”

Abi settled her self on the end of the sofa, her hand firmly pressed into her pussy trying to hold back the flow from her huge throbbing bladder. Becky hurried over to the foot stool and dragged it over.

“Here, I'll take your mind off it a bit.”

She unlaced Abi's converse and began massaging her hot little feet. Abi closed her eyes and focused all of her energy into keeping her pee hole closed tight. The 4 hour 42 minute target came and went but relief was still not coming to her poor aching bladder.

Eventually she plucked up the courage to have a second attempt at removing the band aid. This time Becky followed her into the bathroom and watched as she slid her leggings and panties down. Abi again settled her self onto the toilet teasing her pussy with the relief it so desperately required!

She slowly opened her legs to give her self access to her poor quivering pussy to attempt removing the band aid again. Becky watched with excitement as her beautiful friend fumbled around trying to peel an edge away from her sweating pussy lips.

“You really have to go bad don't you Abi!”

“YOU THINK!! MY PUSSY IS BEGGING FOR RELIEF BECKY!! AND I CAN'T GIVE IT ANY!” Snapped Abi loudly.

“Alright calm down!” Becky teased. “You could always just pull your clothes back up and make your pussy hold like mine does!”

“HELP ME GET THIS OFF NOW!” Snapped Abi again. As she shouted a spurt of pee found it's way out from the edge of the band aid. “QUICK BECKY!!”

Becky, not shaking from desperation was able to quickly find an edge and begin peeling.

“STOP, OH GOD THAT HURTS SO BAD!”
“Do you want this off or not?!” Becky snapped.

“I DUNNO! I DON'T KNOW! Another jet of pee forced it's way out from under the band aid. Spraying over Becky's hand.

“I CANT STOP PEEING! QUICKLY DO SOMETHING!”

Again Becky went to peel the band aid off. Abi squealed and Becky stopped. Abi's bladder totally gave way and began forcing pee out in a huge spray from various little gaps that were around the edges of the band aid. She peed endlessly for around 35 seconds, a huge jump from her last record of 25 seconds.

The torrent subsided. Abi panting and moaning with relief began to clean her self up with toilet paper, gently dabbing all over the band aid and her soft skin around her pussy.

“I can't even get this off Becky!”

“Best way to get them off is to sweat them off”

“What sort of suggestion is that?!” Snapped Abi.

“Seriously! It's how I get them off. Go for a run or a bike ride and they soon loosen as the glue softens.”

“You're mad you are!”

“Trust me! Get those panties and leggings back up, converse back on and go for a bike ride!”

Abi being totally at a loss as to how to remove the band aid did what her bladder torturer told her to do. She headed out the door, with a wet, pissy pussy sealed shut with a band aid on a bike ride. What a ridiculous thing to be doing, she thought to her self as she peddled along the road.

True to Becky's word, when she returned with help from Becky the band aid came away a lot easier. It was still ridiculously painful, but at least it was now off!

Becky, now staring directly at a pussy that had been basically taped up for nearly 6 hours at this point couldn't resist giving it a gently massage. Abi moaned with pleasure as Becky caressed her aching little pussy lips and her throbbing little clitoris.

“She's been a good little girly today hasn't she Abi! She held as long as you demanded, and more!” Becky leaned in and began licking Abi's pissy, sweaty pussy, rewarding it for it's hard work and suffering of the day.

“Same again tomorrow Abi?”

“Hell no! Maybe next weekend though?”

“You're on! I'm gonna tape mine shut as well. See if I can beat my previous 14 hour record!”

“Alright! Show off!”

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2