Looking for a story I read once - guy pees on his friend's girlfriend after a day of inner-tubing and drinking

Hi everyone,

I've searched all over for this story with all the key words I can think of and I have a feeling it's not on the internet anymore. But I thought I'd post here before I gave up. I read this story once, which I remember really pretty clearly. But sometimes it's sexier to read something someone else has written - plus I wanted to send it to someone.

There's a group of friends inner-tubing on a river in the states (I think) and the conversation turns to peeing, and it turns out that one of the girls on the trip wants her boyfriend, also on the trip, to piss on her, but he's not into it. The boyfriend ends up telling the narrator, who is super up for it, that he is free to piss on this girl. They try once in the afternoon in the bath tub but it's kind of awkward and neither gets much out of it. But then in the evening, after everyone's gone to bed, the two of them stay sitting by the campfire and they do it again. This time he takes a more dominant approach, telling her to get on her knees, touch herself etc, and it's electric.

Forever grateful to anyone who can remember where this was.

x

Edited by longtimelistener
  • 7 months later...