Adventures with Cassie....clean up and plans (Part 7)

I awoke on thursday morning and got showered and dressed and ready for work, but inwardly groaned as I inspected my living room carpet on the way out - covered in piss. I spent most of the day dreading the hard work that awaited me at home - as if my job itself isn't enough of a pain in the ass. On the way home I grabbed a quick take away pizza so I could start cleaning the carpet as soon as possible. Just wanted to get it done.

Well I am fortunate enough to own a vax which is designed for cleaning carpets, but I had to vax the damn thing twice, using plenty of cleaner, and following up with heaps of febreze. It was touch and go but I just about managed to salvage the carpet. Probably best not to make too much of a habit of that one. But I suppose I did kind of owe that carpet pissing session to Cassie, and Roxy had just lucked in by being there as well yesterday.

It was about 8.30pm before I was done and able to relax and go online, where I immediately spotted an email from Roxy timed at about 3am in the early hours. I realised that she must have had a late one last night. I opened the email to read,

"Hi Rochelle, am a bit drunk. Met up with my friend Kelly at the Pink Lemon later. Don't think you've met. She'd love to meet you and no doubt will sometime. She's a bit of an exhibitionist and let me send you a pic of her doing this! The second one is me back at her place.

Love Roxy"

There were two attachments, the first of which I immediately opened - and discovered a pic of a grinning brunette in her 20s squatting and peeing all over the ground in a large public square with loads of people all around. Some were ignoring her whilst others watched with broad grins.

The second attachment was a pic of Roxy peeing upon a kitchen floor, presumably Kelly's.

Withing a few minutes, noticing me online, Cassie showed up to chat. I told her I'd finally managed to clean the carpet, then mentioned the picture of this girl called Kelly peeing in public, which Roxy had sent me.

Cassie responded with,"Oh yes, Kelly. No doub't you'll see her sometime. When she's drunk she likes to pee in the most outrageously public places, lol."

"Yeah, I noticed!"

"Anyway, been chatting with the girls earlier and there is an invite to my place tomorrow night. Clarisse and Monique will also be there, but Roxy sadly has to work. We decided to leave the Pink Lemon until saturday night as that is the night where it tends to be at it's wildest and most fun.

"Tomorrow we are all going to swap stories and exchange adventures, so you'll get to hear about some of the most interesting things we've all done regarding peeing. We know you have little to share because you are new to it all but we are doing this for you, hoping to entertain you with accounts of our own adventures. There will be some champagne, courtesy of Monique, but we are not intending a major drinking session. We'll all very much enjoy saturday at the Pink Lemon so much more if we don't get shit faced on friday first.

"And Rochelle, I guess you've noticed how much hard work it is to have to clean a thouroughly peed on carpet. So, boring perhaps, but we aren't going to be peeing on beds, carpets and furniture tomorrow. But there will still be plenty of places much easier to clean where fun peeing will be absolutely fine, lol. And some of the stories you'll hear will be wild. "

"Ok great. Yeah, sounds cool to me. I look forward to it."

Monique showed up to chat for a bit too, just regular chat about everyday shit for the most part. In the midst of chatting with Casssie and Monique, I recieved an email alert. Turned out to be from Clarisse.

"Hi Rochelle,

I hear you had a fun evening last night. Wish I could have been there too but was kind of enjoying the company of a couple of online guys who travelled to spend a few hours at my place. View the attached pic and see what I mean. I've had to do some carpet cleaning too today, lol.

Anyway, hope to see you at Cassie's tomorrow.

Clarisse"

I opened the attached pic, to see two nude young guys, each with their dicks in hand, grinning as they peed beside a large bed all over what was obviously Clarisse's bedroom carpet.

It was soon time for bed, sadly. Last day of work before the weekend in the morning. I said goodnight to the girls and logged off. Soon I was undressed for bed, but needed a last pee. So I just peed all over my own discarded clothes, which I then just left laying there as I climbed into bed. I'd throw them in the wash in the morning.

Ah yes clean-up, obviously easier when others do it. After 6 intense parts in a row, it's good to get a breather, and nice to see you are planning on continuing :)

One little thing: not being a native English speaker, could you tell me whether day names are supposed to always be capitalized or not. I realize you did not and I have seen other instances of them being all lower-case while I seem to recall having been told they should always be... are there rules I should be aware of ?

One little thing: not being a native English speaker, could you tell me whether day names are supposed to always be capitalized or not. I realize you did not and I have seen other instances of them being all lower-case while I seem to recall having been told they should always be... are there rules I should be aware of ?

There probably are hard and fast rules but in all the reading I do I have noticed that whilst many people do still capitalise days of the week, many others do not. So I don't think it is set in stone anymore.