Girl wetting off the side of my boat

I had a great experience this weekend while out sailing. It was me and this girl, mid 20s, on my 18ft catamaran - no toilet. Even before we leave, she is talking about needing to pee, but says she'll wait and just pee off the boat. We get in our wetsuits, and head out to sea. After sailing for a bit, I need to pee, so I open my fly and pee over the leeward edge. Not long after, she remarks that she really needs to pee at this point. I offer her a few options: Sit on the trampoline of the boat and pee through the netting, hang her butt off the side, are get in the water. She opts to keep her wetsuit on and hang in the water. My boat can't really stop moving, so we slow down to about 4 knots, and, while holding onto a line, lowers her bottom half into the water. Since we're still moving she's getting dragged by the boat, water rushing around her as she's pulled along. After a couple moments of trying to relax, she sighs and states that she has started. After a good 30 seconds I ask if she's still going and she says yes. At last she says she's done, and rolls onto her stomach to change the flow of water so that it flushes the pee out of her wetsuit. She comments on how nice the water is, then climbs back aboard and we resume sailing.

We're out for many hours and go through a lot of rum and water. I pee once more out the fly of my wetsuit, and we actually talk about peeing quite a bit over the course of the sail. Discussing techniques, experiences, etc. She mentioned that she though the best technique for men to pee on the beach, was to dig a hole and then lay over it face down and pee into the hole - a technique i'd never tried, but am now curious to do so. For herself, she said she didn't use any special methods at the beach, and rather just went into the water every time, which surprised me, given how many different techniques this community mentioned (see poll below) and how open to peeing she was. The sail continued and she said she needed to pee again and asked me to slow the boat down so she could do the same overboard maneuver as the first time. Of course, I obliged. After that, I was too jealous, and the water seemed so nice, so I had her take over while I hung over the side of the boat and dragged in the water. The warm pee filling my wetsuit felt amazing, as always, and the water rushing past as the boat pulled me along was an incredibly relaxing experience. I peed for ages, but not quite as long as she had peed for.

Anybody else have stories of how they pee on the beach or how they pee off a boat?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1