Wife's ass pic and anal story..

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Screen Shot 04-29-20 at 06.24 PM 001.JPG

Bonnie's ample ass..

Another true story of Bonnie and my sex life ...

One of my fave times in the sack with Bonnie is waking up with a stone-hard erection, on my side with her butt crack nestled into my groin

The Commander slides into that nested crack as I hold her tightly, the head of my schlong beginning to lubricate her slash with its sticky precum as it slowly works its way down to it's brown target.

Bonnie stirs in her sleep and becomes half awake now, and reaches down with her left hand to feel the cockhead which she pinches between thumb and forefinger to guide it.

She then slowly wipe the head up and down across her puckering anus, stripping the liquid leakage to the outer edges of the hole, giving a slight twist to the head as her hot and knowing hand works its magic.

Maneuvering the head to the side allows it to open the hole slightly and then swinging it to the other side puckers a slot wide enough to get the tip inside a quarter of an inch, where she leaves it to stroke the shaft for a while.

Sometimes this is enough to get me off , especially if I haven't cum earlier, and I'll bust my copious nut into the outer section of her buttcunt at which time she'll furiously one-handed jerk me off to finish my load.

Other times I'll gently push forward and the head slowly enters her asshole until the rim of the cock meets the inner rim of her bottom, and then I'll pause and enjoy the clenching of it. If she's awake enough she'll cough deeply on purpose as this tightens the hole in a vice grip. It's when the cock first goes in that is the paradise moment at it's best up until I finally cum.

After I'm in fully balls deep she'll grab the nutsack thru her thighs and use the skin between the balls to masturbate her pussy as I begin the slow fucking of her ass. Usually it doesn't take very long before my sticky load is anointing her rectal membranes and causing her to orgasm as she frantically massages my bag on her pulsing clit.

Slowly withdrawing she clamps down to retain the load until the head is out, then, keeping the cockhead on her anus she'll squeeze out the jizz usually with a fart or two onto my cock and ballsack for an added little thrill as we recover from our anal fuckfest.

If I'm in the mood and feeling nasty I'll drop down to clean her up but usually she's rushing to the toilet to release her morning pee and mop up although I've been known to accompany her and enjoy watching her perform a piss and sometimes give me a quick suck as well while she's on the pot.