Midweek session: more adventures with Cassie (part 6)

Well, the next few days saw the resumption of normal life, working and sleeping with just enough time to fit in an evening of chilling out each day. I spent most of my evenings online chatting and viewing forums, with a lot of time spent instant messageing Cassie. I had already fallen in lust, if not love, and we had so much else in common besides our pee fetish - both liberal minded with a live and let live, non-judgemental, outlook but also a very low tolerance for taking shit of any kind. The crap I put up with from callers everyday in my call centre job is incredible for someone of my temperament, and I've surprised myself by not losing it badly enough with some wanker or other to have been sacked by now. Only a matter of time, though, so I need to get out and am looking for another job. Been discussing that with Cassie and she is putting feelers out amongst her friends.

Anyway, she also told me over the course of the next couple of days that Roxy, Clarisse, and Monique had all requested my contact details, which I was more than happy to supply. Soon I was exchanging online chats and emails with them too. The pic I'd sent Cassie on sunday of myself peeing on my kitchen floor I also sent to these other new pee friends as and when they contacted me. Recieved some good stuff in return. Monique and Clarisse both sent pics of themselves squatting and peeing on their bathroom floors in their respective houses. Roxy sent me a video of herself peeing on a table in her kitchen.

I let Roxy know that if a vacancy for another barmaid at the Pink Lemon came up, I'd definitely be interested if it were sufficient hours to pay enough. Working there would sure be a pleasure, what with all the pissing fun that seems to go on there sometimes. But weekday evenings there are apparently quieter according to Roxy - a few girls had peed on the floor in the toilets as per usual, but otherwise nothing really exciting had happened in terms of pee.

Well, I got into a three way chat with both Roxy and Cassie, the latter wanting us to meet up sometime after work for some more fun. And Wednesday evening happened to be one of Roxy's evenings off. So I ended up inviting both girls around to my place after work on Wednesday.

Soon after arriving home from work that day, I grabbed a quick microwave meal and changed out of my work gear, slipping on a short skirt and deliberately omitting the knickers. Shortly, both Roxy and Cassie arrived together in a cab, Cassie having picked Roxy up en route. Cassie was dressed in a short skirt and loose fitting top, Roxy in her usual punky style. Both needed a pee almost as soon as they arrived, Cassie making a point of saying that she'd not peed since that morning and was saving it up for me. I was feeling so horny right then that I just didn't give a shit about any mess, and said to Cassie, "Well, you've said often enough how you want to pee on my living room carpet." I gestured towards the living room. "Now's your chance. Feel free."

So the three of us entered my living room, where Cassie immediately lifted her skirt whilst lowering herself into a squat in the middle of the room, pulling her panties to one side. Her lovely blonde muff hovered only inches above my plush Axminster carpet. Grinning gleefully, a sudden loud hissing sound filled the room, as Cassie's powerful yellow stream began splashing down with some force onto the carpet beneath her. The splashing grew louder and less muffled as the carpet became soaked with pee, the puddle growing ever larger. By the time she'd finished, the wet patch was huge. I had never even dared pee on my own carpet myself before, let alone let anyone else do so, but it was such a rush watching Cassie pissing there.

I grinned towards Roxy, "The carpet's all yours." No second invitation was needed. In no time at all, she was standing with her short skirt raised, panties discarded, and legs apart, pissing all over another large area of my plush carpet. She grinned broadly as she started swinging her hips, gleefully spraying her golden piss over as much of the carpet as possible.

I laughed, "The carpet's totally fucked now anyway, so who cares!" Whereupon, I went and stood over an unsoiled part of the floor, lifted the front of my skirt and lowered myself into a semi-squatting position with my hands on my knees. And to the delight of the other two girls, I too was soon spraying a torrent of yellow piss all over my own living room carpet!

We chatted for a bit over a couple of glasses of wine, but then decided to go out to the Pink Lemon for an hour or two. It couldn't be a late one though because both Cassie and I had to be up for work in the morning. When we got there I noticed that it was less busy than the last time I'd been there but there were still a few drinkers scattered around.

After we'd been there for a short while, Roxy drew our attention to something interesting on the other side of the room. There we saw two women in their 40s sat at the front edge of their seats. And we could see their piss splashing down onto the carpet under the table!

We all needed to pee again by now, and Cassie and I took our cues from those two women. We were soon both sitting on the front edges of our seats, pussies exposed, as we peed there under the table, soaking the carpet. The sound of it splashing down was loud enough to alert some of the nearer customers, who looked our way to see what we were doing. But they only smiled or grinned approvingly, not at all bothered. Roxy then said to them. "Hey girls, if you really want to see something take a look at this." Whereupon she climbed up onto the table, squatted upon the edge of it, and started pissing from there all over the carpet in the open space before it, in full view of everybody. No one batted an eyelid and many of the girls watched with huge grins, obviously enjoying the display.

Once Roxy had finished, Cassie laughed, "Roxy, you're so fucking outrageous!"

"Well I do have a certain reputation to maintain in this place, haha."

We all then cracked up, finding that very funny.

Roxy decided to stick around for a bit but Cassie and I soon had to leave, and ordered a cab. We decided that Id be dropped home first, and Cassie would continue on her way. As we pulled up outside my flat I hugged and kissed her and said goodnight, then got out and waved as the cab drove off. I was feeling a bit tipsy by now and needed to get to bed to be up in time for work. But as I got in the door I realised I really did need to pee again first. Grinning, I thought to myself that my living room carpet was now well fucked anyway and that I'd have to try and clean it the next day after work. So I thought, "What the fuck", strode into my living room and took off all my clothes. Then I just stood there, swaying my hips and periodically shuffling to new positions as I deliberately peed everywhere - including all over the coffee table as well as just about every inch of the carpet. I even laughed to myself as I finished up pissing against my living room wall!

Then I went to bed,bringing myself off to another great orgasm before crashing out.

• Like 1