how it all started

Hello, wow what a perfect site! 

Being a pee an for years, I'm interested in what started other peoples interest in pissing. Here's my story .

When I was about 13, I was on a family holiday in Cornwall UK. I had just been swimming in the sea and searched out somewhere to chance out of my swimming shorts and dry off. I found an old beach hut and went behind it and started to pull down my shorts, when a girl in her late teens came round the corner - pulled down her bikini bottoms and pissed right next to me! She was just a few feet away and I just stood there frozen as i watched her stream of piss run across the  sand and drain away. I still remember the sound of her pissing and her smile as she watched my reaction. I desperately wanted to stand in front of her and watch it coming out, and i think she would have let me if i had. When she had finished, she waggled her bum, pulled up her shorts, smiled and run off . I went over to the piss soaked sand and took a hand full - it was still warm with her piss. I smelt so strong.  I was left standing there with my cock harder than I'd ever known it. I had to wank off just to get rid of my hard on - and before a got back to my family on the beach - I was hard again. I wanked myself silly for days afterwards - and even writing this had given me a hard on as it was an amazing experience for a young lad who'd only just discovered masturbation. 

Anyway, thats the earliest watersports experience I had, thats given me my piss fetish. What about others?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1