I was over at a guy's house that I've been friends with for a few months but we never really got to meet in person due to work schedules. Tonight he invited me over to watch a movie and see his dog. I went over and he had a beer in his hand(he's 21, I'm 18). We sat on the couch and I was playing with his puppy and he got up and went into the bathroom after finishing the first beer. He had left the door open a crack as he pisses and I could hear it in the living room of the small apartment. I already had a slight crush on him and when he came out, he kind of smelled like piss and I got really horny but didn't let it show. He opened another bottle and got up a couple more times as we watched the movie, never really shutting the door properly when he went to piss and I loved it...

• Love 4

Great experience - I guess it's entirely possible he just did what he always does in his apartment and doesn't bother to shut the door, like when he's alone.  Also guess it could have been a deliberate show of trust for you. 'We're good friends, I don't need to hide behind a closed door'.

It's also possible he was putting on a show for you, especially if there was a chance you'd see him through the crack in the door?  Did you go for a tinkle before you left and leave the door ajar too?  Maybe that would be a step too far for you?

In another thread we mentioned turning the conversation to Pee in a 'safe' way - In practice my brain never works quick enough, but perhaps you being able to comment "Sounded like you really needed that, it's ok for you guys who can just whip out your fire hose anywhere.  So embarrassing for us girls that we have to get half undressed, or try and desperately hold on...."  

• Like 2