I saw a total of 4 sightings

The First One: Is When We we're driving down to the beach and I happen to see A car parked with the passenger side door and the back door open and I happen to see A girl with her shorts and blue panties down making a huge puddle underneath her car

The Second One: We just arrived to Gulf Shores and We go into Hooters to get something to eat, so we sit there eating for about 40 minutes and we leave and decide to drive down the street from our hotel and look at all there was and we pass by a bar and grill and while we're driving up on it I look in the alley and see A drunk girl with her bikini bottom down pissing and A huge gold stream flowing down

The Third One: We're on the beach about 10:30 that night just sitting down drinking, looking at the beach and she says that she has to pee so she pulls down her sweat pants and her sky blue panties and pees right on the sand and it made me so horny so I pulled out my dick and we had sex right there on the beach and it was going good until we saw some people coming so we moved to a more darker place and finished there

419849_edf80ae_770x2000.jpg

The Fourth And Last One: This was on Thursday night she was drunk and we we're hanging with our friends who met us up there and she decides to do something really crazy and pee right on the no trespassing sign and we're all like "Go For It", so she does and it was A very fun night we had and after we found A quiet alley with little light, we had sex right there and I wish I could go back to the beach and do it again

tumblr_lsgqkhHoSW1qh84bao1_500.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...