Experiences where girls are first to initiate pee sex

I just wanted to share a couple of my experiences where the girls have been first  to mention sex related pee topics. so let's begin.

The first was a girl I was dating for a month or so at that time. She was 19-20 years old, and kind of shy, but with beautiful body. 

She know nothing about my interest in pee, as at that time I was quite shy myself to tell it loudly, and only my previous girlfriend was aware of it.

So we were making out at my apartment, when I mentioned that I am thirsty. And all of the sudden she says " I can pee in Your mouth" without any warning, not joking , just like this.

I was totally put off by this, and as I was afraid anyone would suspect me of pee fetish I just said "It will not help" or something similar and we finished this topic. 

Till this day I do not know what she was trying to say by this, and what it was. A joke? A noughty offer? Was she checking me or what?

An explanation might be in what happened some 4-5 years later when she already know about my interest in pee.  We were once together with her and my son from previous relationship, who was at this time 7 years old. We were hiking in the forest, when my son mentioned that he wanted to drink. And again the same "I can pee in Your mouth" came out of this young women's mouth. But this time it was so ridiculous to hear something like this from the young women in her twenties addressed to a child, that I can explain it as only a very stupid and unappropriated joke. I see no other explanation here.

The second story was with a girl I met on the internet and was exchanging messages with.  During this exchange I invited her visit me, as at that time I lived in the neighboring country and I mentioned to be turned on by panty pee. Right after that she asked me what do I think about peeing in the girls mouth, even I had not given any clue that this is something I would find interesting. 

So she came over and visited me and she did a nice public panty pee and later at home after sex just asked me to pee in her mouth, which I did. 

I must say that at that time I was quite picky and I did no like here so much, so we split quite fast after that.  But when I think back, she was very interesting girl, and if I would have developed our relationship further, we might have some really noughty pee experiences to share.

• Like 2