Cassie: the morning after (Part 3)

I woke up in the bed beside Cassie the following morning, feeling rather groggy and full-bladdered. I was assailed by a series of sensations and memories. The first thing that hit me was the sense of feeling very cold and very wet, followed rapidly by the feeling of warmth from Cassie's naked and very wet body beside me. And then the memories came flooding in, how we had both peed all over this bed on purpose, and the wild night in the bar. Briefly I wondered in disbelief if all that had really happened, or whether I had just dreamt it. But here I was beside the naked Cassie in a bed soaked with piss that I could remember us pissing on. Another frisson of sexual excitement ran through me at the realisation that all those memories of pissing fun were real.

I lay there for a while, savouring those memories as, almost subconsciously, I began to touch my clitoris. But I was soon interrupted by Cassie, who rolled over to face me and somewhat tiredly greeted me with, "Morning Rochelle" and a groggy smile. We lay there in that pissy bed for a bit, exchanging rather banal smalltalk about having to get up, maybe take a shower, delighting in the fact that this was a saturday and we didn't need to work. Cassie then thanked me for one of the sexiest evenings of her life and expressed the hope that we'd see more of each other, which I was more than delighted to hear and happy to confirm.

Then I asked, " All that pissy stuff at the bar last night. Did that all really happen?"

"Oh, haha, it sure did! Great wasn't it?"

"Well yeah, but is it always like that in there?"

Cassie chuckled, "Nah not really. Last night was definitely one of the wildest. There have been wild nights before but they are mostly not that full on. But last night there was a new interest - you - which always adds an extra frisson of eroticism, plus several of the most outrageous piss freaks happened to be there - people like Clarisse - all of which created the perfect conditions."

I uttered my amazement,"And no one kicked off or complained or stormed out in disgust. They all either joined in or didn't bat an eyelid! Hasn't anyone ever complained about it before? Most people I know would have been grossed out by such stuff."

"Well, like I said last night, a relaxed attitude towards pissing has been kind of built into that place's DNA from the start. And anyone who is put off by it soon fucks off. But yes, there have been occasions in the past when newcomers have reacted badly.

"I was there one time when these two women walked in whom I had never seen before, pretty young and only in their 20s I'd guess. They returned from their first visit to the loo and immediately complained to the bar staff about women peeing on the floor. I was stood at the bar at the time, so heard and saw everything. The barmaid smiled and said it was no big deal and that this happened all the time. No one was really that bothered. But these two girls were making a huge deal about it and getting on their high horses. So eventually these two older women came over - both about 50 - and pointed out that no one cared where anyone pissed and if they weren't happy about that they could leave. And just to prove the point, they both lifted their skirts, popped a squat right there, pulled their knickers aside, and started pissing right there on the carpet! It was funny but kind of erotic too and quite a few others were laughing or grinning, including the bar staff. Those two girls just stormed off in disgust, haha.

"Like I said, those who aren't cool with it don't hang around long."

"Who cleans up the mess though?" I suppose it was obvious that I was sober now asking questions like that.

"Oh, the owner takes care of all that. Not sure of the exact arrangements but she tends to have a professional carpet cleaner around regularly, especially after a heavy weekend, with general cleaning, including of the toilets, every morning. She must pay well, haha. And the carpet does get replaced quite often."

Cassie then laughed, "Got some major cleaning to do myself later. Believe me, I don't usually make a habit of it, but we did piss all over my living room carpet and furniture last night, haha. But it's not your problem. Leave that to me. You can return the favour if I ever get to christen your carpet sometime, hopefully soon, hahaha."

We got out of bed eventually and both commented on how badly we needed to pee. Cassie remarked that the bed was soaked anyway so there was no point in going anywhere else. Instead, she climbed up onto the bed, squat in the middle of it, and flicked a grin at me. Then the floodgates opened, accompanied by a very loud hissing sound that filled the room. And a strongly golden coloured torrent splashed down upon that already wet bed, a seemingly endless torrent that went on for ages. I could barely believe how much this girl was peeing. She chuckled, "After a night of heavy drinking I either piss the bed or pee a fucking gallon in the morning. I guess I couldn't have pissed the bed during the night, haha."

Eventually, her pee diminished and ceased, and she climbed off of that sodden bed. But there was a very audible sound of pee splashing onto carpet, so Cassie looked under the bed. Then she flashed a wide grin at me and laughed, "That mattress is fucking soaked right through. Piss is pouring through it onto the carpet."

Sober as I was, I was almost dumbfounded by her total unconcern and obvious delight at this piss vandalism of her own place. But it was seriously turning me on. "I really need to pee too. But your bed is already soaked through so you won't want me to piss there."

"To be honest, Rochelle, I'm too turned on to care right now. Pee anywhere you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah, anywhere you like." Then she pointed to the middle of the floor and suggested that I pee right there on her bedroom carpet. And in no time at all I was squatting in front of her, pissing a long yellow piss right there on her bedroom carpet, as she grinned approvingly.

Well, she cooked me breakfast, we had several coffees, got showered and dressed, and then she reluctantly called a cab for me. She wanted me to stay longer, and I sorely wanted to, but needed to get home because I had to change out of the workclothes I still wore. We of course exchanged telephone and internet contact details and definitely planned to go out again soon. And she seemed fixated upon a desire to piss on my living room carpet sometime!

We were told we would have to wait for a while before the taxi arrived, so we drank more coffee in the kitchen, and ended up feeling the need to pee one more time. Cassie led us into the dining room where she got up onto the large dining table and lowered her jeans and panties as she squatted there and started peeing on it. I simply popped a squat and peed on her dining room carpet!

The taxi arrived soon after, but that was far from being the end of our adventures. We would meet up again soon enough.

• Like 3