The night I met Cassie (Part 2)

Continued....

Time went by, and it got a little later, but I noticed nothing more untoward as far as peeing was concerned before Cassie and I needed to pee again ourselves. A few girls who recognised Cassie greeted her and said hello to me, and there were occasional sexually charged comments about peeing in the toilets, with many a knowing smirk, but otherwise nothing really. Cassie did explain to me that many nights you'd see nothing outrageous at all - except in the toilets where pissing all over the place was apparently pretty standard. But some of the most outrageous sights she had seen in all the years she had been coming here sounded spectacular.

There was one occasion she told me about where this lesbian couple in their 40s, having stripped naked below the waist with their bare asses on full view, stood facing one of the walls, pissing against it! I sure would have loved to have seen that. She also told me that on some of the wildest nights, she'd seen girls pissing all over the tables, or in each other's beer glasses. Once - at a wild party event - she saw a naked middle aged woman laying upon the pissy toilet floor as other girls took turns standing and pissing all over her. Cassie said that on that occasion she'd decided to piss on her too! I felt a pang of jealousy towards her for that experience.

I had already decided by now that this venue was going to become my regular drinking haunt from now on.

Well, we needed to pee again, and this time Cassie suggested that we just piss on the carpet under the table. We began to unzip out jeans and lower them when a female who was obviously a friend of Cassie's suddenly approached, having noticed us and what we were doing. "Hi Cassie, are you and your friend about to piss on that there carpet?" She had a southern US accent and was obviously American, probably in her late 30s, big ass, big breasts, blonde.

"We sure are, Clarisse. This is my new friend Rochelle, by the way. You wanna watch us?"

"Sure, but why don't you both take those damn lower garments clean off? Give a girl like me a better view, hahaha."

Cassie was up for that right away, but all this was new to me and I was uncertain about being near naked in what was a public bar where anybody could just walk in! Clarisse noticed my hesitation at once, "You're pretty new to this aren't you, hun? But enthusiastic I can tell! No need to be bashful in here. Watch this!" And with that she kicked off her shoes and socks, then began to unfasten her jeans.

As she disrobed, Cassie let me know that Clarisse was one of the girls who had peed on the tables before. The American woman, stepping out of her jeans and panties, then chuckled that it was time she did it again. Naked below the waist, in full view of everyone present, she turned to face the bar and shouted towards Roxy, "Hey honey, you wanna come see me pee on this here table?" Everyone turned and looked in our direction but - surreal as it sounds - no one seemed the least bit surprised at Clarisse's near nudity, ass and pussy on full display, nor at the words she had shouted. The majority just looked away again, carrying on with their own private conversations like this was no big deal. But quite a few looked expectantly towards us, grinning or smirking in anticipation.

The punky barmaid Roxy came over towards us from behind the bar to watch, as Clarisse climbed up upon the table at which Cassie and I were sat, squatting upon it. Then she simply unleashed a torrent of yellow pee, pissing all over that wooden table in full view of everyone. And to my amazement, all present either paid little heed beyond the occasional glance, like this was no big deal, or were else actively enjoying the show. Not a single sign of disapproval anywhere. The pee puddle spread rapidly towards the table's edges and was soon pouring off in several places onto the carpet below, though Cassie had to move further along to avoid one of these little torrents.

Upon finishing, Clarisse - still squatting on the pissy table - turned to me. "You see, Rochelle? No need to be bashful in here. No one minds if you take your clothes off, and no one cares where you pee."

So I, along with Cassie, was soon naked below the waist and no longer bothered about who saw us. My adventurous streak came to the fore at last as my final doubts and inhibitions melted away, and soon I took the lead. I removed my upper garments as well, and strode out into the middle of the bar room fully naked, where I stood with my hands on my hips and legs parted. Then I just started pissing there where I stood, all over that carpet, swinging my hips to splash as much of it as possible. Cassie joined me, both of us standing and pissing all over the carpet together. All around us girls were smiling indulgently as they watched us, some chuckling or giggling at the naughty spectacle, some grinning with pleasure, some occasionally glancing with mild interest but otherwise wholly unbothered.

Once our flow dwindled to a halt, Roxy the barmaid - having easily talked Clarisse into removing her upper garments as well - picked up the heap of Clarisse's clothing and dumped them in the middle of the pissy carpet. Then she stood astride the clothing, lifted the front of her PVC skirt whilst parting her legs, and announced to the entire bar, "Clarisse isn't bothered about going home in pissy clothes at the end of the night, are you Clarisse?" At which point Roxy immediately started pissing all over the American woman's clothes. Clarisse just laughed at this, jokingly calling Roxy a dirty bitch, and quite a few other girls around the bar giggled at it all.

Well, this great night continued in much the same vein, but my memory is just starting to get a bit more hazy from this point on. Cassie and I continued chatting - very highly sexually charged chat about pissing mostly - sitting all the while at the table covered in Clarisse's piss, our beer glasses resting in it. Whenever we wanted to pee, we just did it wherever we felt like on the carpet. Once we thought it was funny to deliberately piss all over the upholstered seats. We often went into the toilets, not to pee there ourselves anymore, but to see the mess others were making. And the floor was indeed soon covered in piss, with most of the walls pissed against as well.

With the loos in such a mess, and with Cassie and I randomly pissing all over the carpet, towards the end of the evening fewer and fewer girls bothered going to the loos at all. They took their cue from us and a few other adventurous girls. Clarisse peed on someone else's table I recall, as well as over her own already piss-soaked clothes again. Roxy took to peeing in people's glasses, and watching them drink it! At one point, Roxy - in spite of everything - still managed to astonish her fellow barmaids by allowing two young lesbians who were barely 20 to each in turn squat over her face and piss in her mouth. Cassie told me that she knew Roxy was into that - apparently Cassie had peed in her mouth too in private - but had never seen her go that far in full public view.

A few other girls were getting a kick out of pissing everywhere, but a lot more were just doing it for convenience, and because the toilets were already too messed up. Later, I several times saw girls in mid conversation simply pop squats wherever they were as they carried on talking, like this was perfectly natural. One girl simply lifted the front of her skirt, pulled her panties aside, and just started nonchalantly pissing right there where she stood on the carpet as she continued her matter of fact chat with her companion, who showed little reaction beyond a brief glance.

Well, the time finally arrived for us to leave, and we got dressed again and took a taxi back to Cassie's place. We were pretty desperate for a pee by now and highly tipsy. Cassie joked with the taxi driver, "Is it alright if we piss on the floor back here mate? We're both dying for a piss!" But sadly, the taxi driver failed to see the funny side, so we pretty much had to wait until we got back to Cassie's. Once there we struggled to unlock the door but finally tumbled in, Cassie leading us into her living room where I followed her example by quickly removing my jeans and knickers whilst bobbing about in desperation.

In moments, naked from the waist down, Cassie was standing with her legs apart, swaying her hips and laughing with pleasure as she pissed all over her living room carpet and coffee table. Moments more, and I too was pissing in a similar fashion, all over her living room sofa. We made one hell of a mess.

By now we were both as horny as hell, and were soon together upon that pissy sofa, kissing, fondling, exploring with our hands and tongues. We indulged in such foreplay for some time, bringing each other to the edge of orgasm before pulling back, in what was the best lesbian sex I had ever experienced. Eventually, she was sitting back upon that sofa, her pussy thrust forwards, her legs apart as I knelt before her and between her legs, my tongue flicking and brushing over her clitoris. She began moaning with ecstacy and couldn't hold back much longer. A sudden hot spurt of piss erupted onto my face and over my tongue for a moment, then another. Then the floodgates opened as she pleaded, "Don't stop!" I carried on licking her clitoris as her hot piss splashed into my face and flowed over my tongue, herself finally reaching orgasm in mid flow, her body racked with spasms of pure delight. As her moans of pleasure subsided, I opened my mouth so that the rest of her pee sprayed into it, drinking down as much of her hot piss as I could.

I had to find my own release now, and was soon standing astride Cassie, frantically rubbing my own clitoris in a state of frenzied ecstacy. I started pissing all over her, my piss splashing through my frantically active fingers and spraying everywhere. She lowered herself, placing her face directly beneath the flow, opening her mouth, drinking gulps of my own hot piss. I was close now to exploding with the most overwhelming orgasm I had ever known, when she raised her head up towards my crotch, my own fingers moving away to allow her tongue to do it's thing. She was licking my clitoris now as I peed in her face and I could hold back no more, the orgasm of my dreams cascading through me in waves. This was by far the best sex I had ever had.

We didn't sleep immediately after that but chose to prolong this glorious night some more, drinking a little more wine and beer as we sat on that pissy sofa, revelling in the sight of a piss-covered coffee table and a carpet obviously wet in patches from being peed on. But eventually, we inevitably decided to go to her bed together, and climbed the stairs up to her bedroom.

Upon entering, she flashed a sexy grin at me and said, "I don't know about you but I actually need another piss before crashing out."

"Yeah, me too."

She grinned wickedly. "Do you like the idea of sleeping in a pissy bed?"

I grinned and nodded, and before long we were both squatting upon her bed, facing each other. And we were pissing all over that bed, soaking the sheets and the mattress, smiling gleefully at each other as the hissing sound of our pee filled the room.

The bed was very wet and warm when we got into it, but no doubt it soon grew cold. Not that we noticed because we crashed out very quickly, sleeping soundly in a bed soaked with our own and each other's piss.

A night I shall never forget.

• Hot 1