Long Wet Road Trip

Me and my girlfriend at the time (for the purpose of this story we will call her Kelly) were on a very long road trip 6hours driving to be exact. Kelly always had a problem with road trips and needing toilet stops quite regularly due to a small bladder. Anyway we set off at 3am from home it did not take kelly long to fall asleep so she slept a good 3hrs we she finally woke up we had been thru a majority of towns with rest rooms and she woke up needing a loo asap she asked me to stop at the next stop (which I new she wouldn't hold on as it was another 1 and 1/2 hours away) so I smiled and carried on driving it wasn't long and she had a hand down her pants making a odd moaning noise this started turning me on she then said we need to stop now but as we were on the motorway there was no were to pull over all of a sudden she said she was gonna lose it and within 2 seconds of her saying that her flood gates opened and there was pee flowing out of her juicy wet pussy at a great pace it seemed to go on for a good decent 3minutes her golden juice was soon pooling at her feet when her pee finally finished she was very quite and ashamed I told her not to worry I really enjoyed her little show for me. She striped her wet skirt and sticky panties off and grabbed a shirt from the backseat sat on that covering her beautiful smooth vagina and enjoyed the rest of our journey semi naked/wet.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...