My first peeing experience with a girl

This happened a few years ago, while I was on holiday.

I was about 17 and make friends with a girl, who was 16, I think she had a crush on me, as she would follow me everywhere (which I didn't mind, as she was looked very sexy in her bikini).

One day, I was going up to my room to have an urgent piss and then also a wank, as I was quite horny. As I got in the elevator, the girl followed me, asking where I was going, so I explained I was going to the toilet and for a lie down. As the elevator started moving, it stopped at almost every floor. By the third stop, I was starting to piss myself, so I just had to give in and pissed through my speedo, soaking the elevator floor.

When we got to my floor, the girl said she needed to pee, and could she come into my room, so I said yes. I told her I had to have a quick shower. She said she couldn't wait, and I could shower while she was on the toilet. I said instead of the toilet, she should pee in the bath, while I was showering. She agreed, stripped off her bikini and squatted in the bath whilst I stood having my shower.

I could see her pussy and piss stream, and while she was pissing, I was getting harder and harder. She noticed, after she was finished, she crawled over to me, and pulled my speedo down, saying since I saw her pussy she wanted to see my cock. As she pulled my speedos down, she caught my cock with her hand, and with being so horny, I kinda lost it and cummed all over her hand and got some on her face.

That was just the start of a nice holiday :D

• Like 2
  • Hot 2