Where to upload videos?

I have made some compilations of videos I have collected and want a place to upload them so I can share. I have tried xhmaster but my videos has been in verification for a couple of months. I tried erome but that site has a 1gb limit which my videos generally go over when put together. Anyone know of video hosting sites that don't have a file size limit?

I don't know the specifics of suitable sites, but my one thought is could you not apply some compression when exporting the clips ?

For a 1080 / 4k source video I know the original material will be large, but when you're talking about people downloading or streaming then smaller file sizes are better.  Taking the example of the Spanish Carnival Peeing Voyeur compilation videos, the one hosted in the Gold Video Gallery here is 100mB for a 30min MPEG4.  Admittedly your compilations could be longer and maybe higher resolution, but remember most people aren't going to watch on cinema sized screens.