Emma's Dilemma

Hello! I'm extremely excited to finally post my first ever foray into actual happy desperation! (That doesn't have grim, dark parts in it that make you feel like shit... haha) Either way, the title may change, but I find that this current one fits quite well at the moment. I'm new to omorashi writing, smut, sex, and all the good stuff... so naturally I'm an amateur. Though I really do want to improve (been writing dark shit for way too long heh). if y'all have anything to criticize, please tell me! Pacing, spacing, casing, anything! (I worked hard for that rhyme)

Now... get some popcorn (or lotion) and prepare for a long read. I'm a bulk writer, so I write long and heavy chapter automatically without even noticing how far I am. 

Hope Y'all enjoy this. 

CW: softcore sex, extreme desperation, being literally pissed into. No wetting (Yet!)

Emma’s dilemma

The morning sun graced my room with its warm rays, waking me up from a pleasant dream.

A signal deep in the lush covers of my bed in my lower abdomen reminded me of what my plans were for today.

Immediately, I slithered out of bed and navigated my messy room skillfully without tripping—I’ve had three years to practice, after all—and reached for my phone. 08:00. Good, I’ve been waking up without my alarms lately. A small pang of tingly urgency brought me out of my musing, and I opened my texts with Aiden.

<Hey, I woke up.>

Sent.

Instead of anxiously waiting for my friend with benefits to reply, I decided to busy myself until then. He and I discussed what I should wear for this week’s form of experimentation. I dug around my closet for the pre-picked set of clothes I was planning to don for a whole week of fun stuff.

As I bent down to put on my favourite seamless socks,—sensitive skin!—my bladder decided to protest. I savoured the urgent sensation and chewed my lips in arousal, then patted my lower abdomen affectionately, relishing the sensation of two day’s and a night’s worth of urine splashing inside me.

“I know, I know. You see, my little girl, your fate lies in the hands of Aiden! I’m so excited!” I cooed.

I set onto wearing the rest. You see, Aiden likes to see girls desperate to pee, but hiding it. A weird combination, but I don’t mind since it feels good for me. He also likes to see them struggle to take off layers of clothes, extra points if they’re tight enough to cut into my familiar bulge.

Before I could put on the ensemble, my phone pinged! In its special tones. Aiden. I let the smartphone scan my fingerprint and opened the messaging app once more. I was eager to see what he wanted to do with me.

<Hey big girl 😉. How bad you gotta pee?>

I like him already. Straight to the point.

<Haven’t pissed since 18:23 two days ago. I can hold it normally, but idk about what u want to do today.>

I was honest. I can comfortably hold four days of piss on a normal schedule, but he’s been hammering me about hydration, making me drink almost a whole gallon every three hours… and of course I agree. It’s not like I’m absolutely desperate by the end of the day, but It makes it hard to sleep normally.

<Ohoh, I’m gonna find your limit this week.>

<Hehe, big words. What’s the plan?>

I exhaled in barely contained thrill, excitement flowing all over my body and momentarily increasing the urgency in my bladder.

<Okay, listen up. You’re gonna go and empty everything. I’m talking piss, shit, farts and whatever you think would interfere. Cuz once I start the game, it won’t finish until I’m satisfied, or I break you. I also want you to go back to your normal drinking schedule since the thing I’m introducing is gonna be strange.>

It was worth the wait to read his paragraph of a text. I was already fingering myself halfway through before waking myself up from my euphoria-filled daydreams. I didn’t start a streak of abstinence to finally break it alone. No way. I reluctantly pulled away my slick fingers and licked my juices off them then texted him back.

<You make this ‘strange thing’ sound exciting. Fine. I’ll go empty both tanks then wear my fun day suit. See ya at campus 😊>

<Meet me in the usual spot. See ya 😊>

I set down my phone and immediately rushed off for the bathroom, swiftly ripping down my gym shorts and pissed forcefully into the bowl. I listened to my powerful stream reverberating on the porcelain, eager arousal converging within my chest and down below. I poked the deflating bulge and spoke softly as my stream continued intensely.

“Enjoy this relief while it lasts, hun. We’re gonna see how long you can go in his game.”

Sometimes I liked talking to myself, especially when the haze of euphoria clouded my judgement.

It took two minutes and a half to piss everything out, then I took my morning shit—no one wants to talk about that, right?—and set off to wear the multi-layered cloth prison I was willingly wearing.

I first put on silky panties, comfortable enough that I don’t feel them if I wear them for too long, especially with tight jeans. Next combined piece was a lycra one-piece swimming suit that covered my first layer entirely, then some thin leggings.

I twirled around in my full-body mirror, admiring my prison with a critical eye. I set on to grab the next four parts, keen on getting the final look. After the leggings comes-

Ping!

<Change of plans. Don’t wear multiple layers, it’ll interfere with what I have for you (max 3 layers). Instead, wear anything, just don’t make it tight.>

I frowned, then posed for a picture. Hoping maybe he’ll change his mind.

<Really? After all I put on?>

It took him an agonizing 30 seconds to reply.

<Yeah. Trust me, you’ll like this more.>

Hmm… must be something good then. Something new.

<Fineeeee >

I gave him a fake pout.

<That’s my girl 😊>

I smiled, then a thought earlier in the week surfaced. Do I want to go further with him?

I mean, we’ve been like this for a long while- almost five years, and I couldn’t tell if he said that to be endearing or he’s making his move…

No. Today marks the start of a week filled to the brim with excitement. I won’t let something like this ruin it, especially after he kept teasing me about it.

It didn’t take me long to take off my entire ensemble, then replace it with another set. Max 3 layers? Hmm…

I decided on a black knee-length skirt and some leggings, keeping my undies. Technically three.

For a shirt, I wore my favourite Metallica T-shirt from the Damage INC. 1987 tour then twirled in the mirror, pleased in my outfit of the day.

Before heading down for a quick bite, I snatched my tool bag, laptop bag, then finally my PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) satchel. Three bags in total. Holding a myriad of heavy equipment needs some muscle, and my thin but lean body provided all it could. Some would believe that usually people work out and exercise for such a physically demanding job, but all my effort comes from the entry-level jobs I managed to land in the summer of last semester. I would have probably earned more, but my college schedule isn’t really made for full-time jobs in mind. However, my current employer didn’t want to let me go, so he acquiesced to a part-time work schedule that is comfy with my college.

Lucky me. Not many bosses are like him.

Breakfast was a quick affair. I never liked eating in the morning, especially now with Aiden’s new plan for me, so I stopped myself from drinking more than a large glass of chocolate milk.

On the way out I locked my door and headed to my favourite car; 2010 Toyota Tacoma.

I don’t understand the trend with buying luxury cars when a simple pick-up truck 10 years old does the job well. Also, nice & spacious.

Now… every time I ride this truck, I remember my first time with Aiden and his one question that stuck to my mind, which could also be the reason why I won’t let this Tacoma go just yet.

I still remember it, even five years ago.

----

“How can you hold so much!? You didn’t go the whole day, even while drinking like five bottles and you’re just squirming… you need to tell me, its-its… Amazing!”

“W-Well… um… when I was little, my parents were really worried ‘cause I never went to the toilet till it was in the evening... and… never mind, it’s not worth it.”

“Nah, Emma, trust me. Please. I don’t care if you got superpowers or were some part of top-secret government test, my lips are sealed!”

“… The doctors, they told my parents that my bladder is much larger- no, too large for kids my age and that… If I continue on like this, it’ll press on other organs by the time I’m a teenager. The operation they planned for me would reduce my bladder size and most likely induce early on-set problems like an overactive bladder and... I was only 10, Aiden, and they j-just wanted to do all that I-I…”

“… You refused.”

“I had to! I’m not letting them take away something I fucking grew up with all this time. It’d be like taking a part of my soul away!”

----

I would remember his never blinking gaze into my eyes as I sat there, waiting for him to call me out on such a stupid decision. Instead, he hugged me and promised to be there for me, always, no matter what.

Apparently, the doctors were really overreacting since my bladder is continuing to grow and yet there isn’t an issue with my body. I’m only twenty and it doesn’t look to have slowed down. Not that I’m sad, but sometimes I just wanna feel desperate for Aiden, not cut off a fun day cuz it took too long for me to really fill up... Hopefully, his new idea will improve our play time.

I arrived at the college campus within 20 minutes and exited after locking my trusty truck, heading inside the campus. I left behind my supplies since my class starts in only two hours. Plenty of time to play.

I passed by the entrance bathrooms without even glancing at them, feeling no urge- hell not even a single drop letting me know it’s time to go. I smiled, knowing that Aiden holds the solution to my blessing and curse.

I arrived at the sector elevator and pressed the call button. When the doors opened, a diverse crew of students spilled out of the crowded elevator, leaving me with the entire place to hang around in. I pushed the medical sector button and waited.

Our college used to have multiple buildings for different sectors which worked out, but the winter would stop most operations since the snow sometimes piled too high up. So, someone said fuck it and shoved all sectors into a single humongous building. There’s the Sector Elevator which cuts through each sector and it’s located in efficient locations that always have shortcuts leading to and from key areas. It made navigating campus a wholly different affair since it all feels like a big mall.

So far, we have six sectors. Starting from the bottom is my favourite, The skilled trades sector. Everything starting from metalworking to carpentry is done here. I belong in welding, it’s where my PPE satchel & tool bag shine. And me, I suppose.

Second is the engineering sector. Aiden used to operate there, but he changed to the fifth sector after choosing to let himself truly excel in the bio-medical engineering course. Oh, I skipped third and fourth. I don’t know much about them since they’re all subjects I used to fail in high school, but they’re pretty important, nonetheless. Third is the sciences, and fourth is Humanities. Basically psychology and all that mental jazz.

The sixth sector is a place that only the cream of the crop knows about. It’s where students from varying sectors who exceeded the expectations of every single professor, instructor, and peer alike collaborate on projects. They’re either inventing new tech or finding the meaning of life by going insane together. Either way, it’s too competitive for my likes.

Ah, by the time I bored myself with reminiscence I almost missed my stop. I exited the elegant elevator and found the familiar sterile white of a typical medical facility comforting. It’s always where I get to see Aiden.

It didn’t take me long to navigate the maze-like hallways of this sector and find my destination: The medical break room.

What? Expected something private and nice? That’s in my truck.

I already found Aiden waiting in his lab coat searching among the crowd for me- there we go. He probably snapped to notice the massive black beacon in the sea of pastel and white.

He abruptly stood, winced, then walked up to me like an eager puppy as he adjusted his satchel.

“Hey Ems. R-Ready to go?” He asked shakily.

The easy smile disappeared from my face as I really looked at him. He was gulping nervously and sweated like he just ran a triathlon twice while trying to engineer something in his breaks. Good god he looked like a mess.

“Aiden, what’s wrong?” I demanded more than asked.

He suddenly tensed, then returned to his nervous stance.

“I… need a piss worse than the first time we met.” He started out slow, then finished in a word vomit.

“O-Oh… Okay, then go on, I’ll wait here.” I said, bemused. I didn’t expect him to start our game like this.

“N-No… J-J-Just follow m-me.” He dragged me with him before I could even register what he meant by that.

What is he planning?

“Emma, you need to pee?” He asked out of nowhere. What? He never asked it like that. Usually controlled me until he decided to let me go.

I decided to be honest. He seemed really stressed and not in the mood for my snarks.

“No… I went like 20 minutes ago.”

“Good.” He gulped. “Let’s go to your truck.”

I easily followed beside him as we exited campus and then soon reached my truck. He was breathing heavily by the time he settled in the back and rummaged around his satchel. Aiden took out a long yellow tube that looked medical in nature. What…

“Here’s the strange thing. From now on, starting this moment-“ he nervously huffed for a few seconds while staring at me, then continued. “You’re gonna be my personal bathroom, and either I live with you or you live with me for the next seven days. You’re not allowed to piss during that time. Okay?” He spoke quickly and nervously.

I was just… surprised. This is something new and I didn’t know what to do except gaze into his pleading eyes.

“… Nevermind. I-It was stupid to ask. I’ll just go outside.” He stammered.

I held him back. “Wait!”

Aiden gazed into my eyes, searching for an answer.

I always wanted a solution anyways. It’ll be fun.

“I’ll do this game… but I have a better idea. We go on until I truly lose control. Mmmkay?”

He hesitated for a moment, then relaxed as he took off his scrubs. I marveled at the bulge that seemed to extend one inch from his abdomen.

“I’m gonna insert this catheter into your urethra, then into mine. It’s key that you don’t push back, else it’ll go back into me.” He spoke with anxious calm. I nodded.

He didn’t waste time as I let him strip my skirt, leggings, and undies in one go. I moaned lightly as he spread my lips with his cold hands, my needy crotch finally being touched by Aiden after a whole two months of abstinence. I watched as he skillfully inserted the catheter into me. It was a weird feeling, like needing to pee suddenly, then not as it passed a certain point.

A few dribbles made it through, dropping onto the faux leather. He gasped, holding his penis in a death grip then letting go after about ten seconds.

“I… I thought you said you didn’t need to go.” Aiden grit out.

I blushed in embarrassment. I didn’t feel anything down there!

“I was honest! I felt nothing on the drive here!” I protested.

He chuckled, then winced immediately.

“I don’t have much time. Ready?”

I didn’t hesitate as I nodded confidently, giving him my greenlight.

He slowly inserted the catheter into his own cock, and I observed with rapt attention as he suddenly relaxed and slumped back with his eyes closed in relief. I felt it a second later.

It was like getting an urge to pee… but really fast forwarded. I didn’t feel the need to pee, just a distinct steady filling. Twenty seconds passed and I had the tiniest urge. So small and insignificant that it would have passed if I wasn’t being peed into. I looked at Aiden and found him staring back at me, newfound happiness I never thought I’d see on his face.

“How is it?” He asked eagerly.

“Hmmm… it’s definitely a strange feeling. It’s like reverse peeing.”

“You feel something?”

“Not really. It’s tiny.” I smirked as his jaw dropped.

Around the 40 second mark, I received my first twinge.

“Oh! I feel something.” I remarked.

“Good, because I’m gonna finish right about… now.” Just as he said that he attached a clip onto the catheter and slowly inched his own out, then moved onto me.

I did expect him to remove it, but not press onto my flat stomach.

“On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad you gotta go?” He bulldozed through, massaging my abdomen.

I focused inwards. Aside from his arousing massage, I would at least wait until the next morning by my normal schedule.

“Maybe a 1.” I reasoned.

His smile was all the more worth getting pissed into.

I watched him silently as he set up two different tubes into a machine that looked like a second grader drew a shitty circle and somehow implemented it on a 3D printer.

“That looks like shit. What is it?”

“Thanks, I made it.” He snarked.

He continued, explaining his invention to me. “This is actually a personal project of mine. I wanted to finish it so that we could make use of the machine this week. Its basic function is to measure the pressure of the receiving end, then apply needed force to counter that pressure on the starting end. In simpler terms, It’s an over-engineered pump.” He concluded after seeing my somewhat lost expression.

Hey, I’m a welder. Not an engineer.

“Soooo next time, I hook myself up to this thing instead of the one we just did?”

“Yeah. Plus, I’m going to need data and you’re a free source.” He winked.

I shivered, imagining what the week would hold for me as Aiden’s personal toilet.

“Are you okay?” He asked me, concern colouring his face as he put on his scrubs.

“I’m perfect, just wondering how long it’ll take before I hit a limit.” I mused aloud, lust hinting at the edge of my sentence.

“Well… hope you enjoy it.” He smirked then gasped as I pulled him in for a deep kiss.

We stayed like that for a few seconds, until I pried myself back and gazed at his gobsmacked face.

When I said ‘friends with benefits’ I didn’t mean the sex stuff. Aiden and I agreed to just explore ourselves rather than sign a restricting relationship. We both agreed upon it, but now… It has been almost five years and not a single person on campus strikes my taste and gets me as aroused as Aiden does. Maybe… maybe I’ll make the first move.

“You… Y-You kissed me.” He said, surprised.

“I sure did.” I confirmed.

He seemed to process what happened for a few seconds, then smiled like a massive giga-watt lightbulb.

His tight hug that seemed to push all the air out of my lungs was so unexpected that I lost balance and landed partly on the floor bed of the truck. I felt his chest heaving in breaths, and I belatedly realized he was crying. I did not move, only rubbed comforting circles on his back as he cried tears of joy onto my neck.

We stayed like that for a while- hell, maybe five minutes of just cuddling until I pushed him off. My back was killing me from the strange positions. He composed himself and wiped any lingering tears off his face.

“Y-Y-Yeah… um, I-I really like you.” He stammered.

“Good! You’re a special boy, Aiden. Some girls call you a weirdo, but you are my type. Keep that in mind.” I said tenderly, giving his little boy a gentle fondle.

The small rise in breath was tantalizing. He’s in my hands.

As I bent down the teeniest, most insignificant tingle emerged then disappeared almost immediately. To be fair, Aiden’s bladder looked fuller than I have ever seen him… and now, it’s all inside me. I placed a hand on my lower abdomen and just grinned maniacally, making sure my little obsession couldn’t be seen by Aiden.

I checked the time and decided to get ready for my class. Aiden agreed since his break was almost over. I lugged my three bags over my shoulders and walked with him back to the main campus building where we said our goodbyes as he entered the sector elevator.

Time to do some good ole welding.

I trotted over to the changerooms and switched my cute almost-goth outfit for my work pants, 100% cotton long-sleeved shirt, grey welding jacket, then my leather steel-toed work boots. I looked like a badass and I knew it. I shoved my clothes into my assigned locker then equipped my safety gear.

Its nothing much, really. Just some disposable earplugs, auto-darkening welding helmet, and my trusty leather gloves. They’re almost crispy from the year of abuse they survived under my care. Or lack thereof. A baseball cap to cover my head and nape was the last piece….

Oh! Almost forgot my safety glasses and respirator. Last time I did was a fun time with the instructor chewing me out.

I won’t bore anyone with the details of welding. It’s a long, patient process of keeping your hand steady, at the right height, perfect travel speed, and last but certainly not least… Cleaning the goddamn tips since they get clogged with spatter every few passes.

I wouldn’t call it fun if you’re impatient, but there’s always been something about me and fire. Welding is not only my hobby, but it calms me.

Plus, when welding, you’re required to get into awkward positions to find that perfect position. I can’t wait to weld with a full bladder for once. Will I focus too hard on my piece? Will I get distracted and mess up, requiring me to redo the entire process all over again while desperate? I was practically salivating at the possibilities.

But alas, school is priority. I’ll have to put off my weird sexual desires for later, when Aiden can satisfy them…

Skipping forward, I made it through my lab & lecture just fine with no added urges, even after drinking a whole bottle. I was slightly disappointed but calmed myself when a call from Aiden vibrated in my pocket.

“Hey… um, honey?”

I giggled.

“You can call me whatever you want. I’m yours this week.” I said, hinting for him to use something derogatory.

“Uh… okay. So… I’m closing up the lab for today and I was wondering if you were f-free?”

“Hell yeah I am. Our shop is under major renovation, code standards and whatnot so no work for this week.” I clarified.

“Oh okay. You wanna go out today? I was thinking of that Turkish place we never got the chance of eating at, then do whatever you want… If-If y-you’re okay with it, o-of course.”

Mmmmm. Sounds fun.

“Sure, why not. Where do we meet up?”

I heard some shuffling and a hurried gasp in the background.

“Y-Your truck. I uh… haven’t pissed since 9 am.”

Excellent. More fuel for the tank.

“Alrighty. See ya then.”

I changed out of my welding gear and back into my goth girl skirt and shirt. I wonder how this’ll look with a full bladder… or no, even better, a bulging one? Time will tell.

As I walked back to my truck, avoiding the grey slush from the snow I caught Aiden leaning awkwardly on the front door. Damn, is he already desperate?

The moment I unlocked the doors with my fob, he rushed inside the back and left the car door open. Is that an invitation? Don’t mind if I do.

I caught him stripping off his jeans and exposing himself to me. I hopped in and closed the door, sparing a few glances at Aiden’s barely bulging bladder.

“So, how we doing this?” I asked.

He didn’t answer. Instead, he withdrew his machine and hooked up the two catheters to it. I watched him work and set the machine up with a ding! That probably indicated it’s finally ready.

I let him undress me and smiled as he watched my abdomen in awe. Must’ve been clearly expecting a bulge at least.

“You don’t seem so full anymore… how will you manage filling me up if that’s the best you can manage?” I asked slyly.

He locked on me with steel determination. “We have the whole week. We’ll see who’s laughing by the time I’m done with you.”

“Oooh. Kinky!” I smirked, groaning softly in his ear.

He’s definitely exploring himself today. I never thought to hear him talk to me like that, especially with my slapdash confession this morning. I’m loving him some more with every growing hour, specifically when he talks like that.

He inserted the catheter and pressed some buttons with a beep every now and then. His eyes widened briefly before settling back down.

“Okay, we’re good to go.” He said, inserting his own catheter and feeding it until he reached a certain point.

I felt the influx of urine almost immediately, my tiny urge slowly and steadily increasing as the machine pumped Aiden’s nectar into my gargantuan reservoir. The urge intensified for a moment then solidified into a few fleeting pangs. I felt the pressure increase but not the urge as he reached the 30 second mark, slumping in relaxation. It already felt like I was holding a whole day’s worth of piss just before bed, and we’re just in the afternoon!

He removed his own catheter then mine. I clamped down before a drop could escape with the catheter. Gotta keep it held in there nice and tight.

My urge intensified and I stopped the small gasp from escaping me as I felt Aiden push a whole fist into my abdomen.

“Mmm, I feel resistance but no bulge.” He remarked, continuing to prod and poke me.

I chuckled and hugged him, noting how his knee suddenly rode into my bladder, adding excess pressure increased my slight teetering urge into a sharp twinge. He didn’t stop as he continued adding more pressure from his elbows until my lack of reaction dissuaded him from testing me further.

Phew, that was unlike him. At all. Looks like he’s really getting comfortable. Gotta encourage it some more.

I rubbed my stomach and decided to let him go after a final poke into my stomach. The tingling and pangs eased off shortly and returned to a slight urge.

“Jeez, you seem obsessed with me today.” I remarked.

He snuggled closer until we were practically cuddling. “Not just you, that super-tanker down here.” He patted my bladder affectionately.

“Hah, love you too hun.”

He tensed, then relaxed into my arms. I felt a peck on my head. Better than the words themselves.

We cuddled there for a while. Just the feeling of Aiden’s arms wrapped around my neck, his chest squishing my perky breasts, and the subtle pressure of his body on my bladder made everything feel like bliss. It felt like a foreign desire I never thought I needed burst through and sat me down for a comforting lecture.

I loved it.

We stayed like that, just hugging each other until an alarm blared from Aiden’s phone. He positioned himself until my breasts were comfortably squished between his stomach.

“Oh! The reservation I have set is in an hour!” He exclaimed.

“Where we going?” I asked. Aiden never set reservations; we’re both too messy to make it. The fact that he did so means it must be worth it.

“Um, a fancy restaurant…” He trailed off.

“How fancy are we talking?” I probed, making eye contact with his shy blue eyes.

“It’s… an Arabic place. I know it is foreign, but your love for meat brought me there…” He trailed off.

I thought about it, and sure, an Arabic restaurant won’t have booze to pass things along, but the diversity of things there would be fun to try out. Plus, if he drinks more, that means more pee for me!

“Okay, sure. Should I dress for it or go as is?”

He thought about it for a second, then said, “Smart casual should do the trick. Not emo goth girl.”

I slapped my chest in mock hurt. “How dare you! To think that I’d need to wear something aside from this lovely attire is preposterous!”

He smirked, the got really close to me, his hand travelled under my skirt and rested gently above my bladder.

“I’m sure we can figure something out for you too…” He whispered sensually.

“Mmm… you read my mind, big boy.”

He travelled further down and past my underwear, then landed on my lips tentatively. I kept my face level, feeling his touch there was like finally releasing the abstinence I kept on myself.

“You plan to explore me some more, or wait until I’m fuller?” I whispered into his ear.

I couldn’t see his face, but the hesitation below added more to the sexual tension between us. He inserted a single finger and it entered with no resistance. A hot and beautiful wave of pleasure spread out through me, and I stopped myself from shivering.

“Wow… no wonder the catheter entered with no issues.” He said, amazed.

Yeah, it’s what abstinence does to you. Makes me a walking lube generator.

He pushed deeper, and I couldn’t stop a small moan from escaping. At that, he began caressing my walls and-

I pulled his hand out before pleasure clouded my common sense, and he looked at me expectantly until the first rule we made up together became crystal-clear:

No car sex.

It’s not like I hate car sex, but I have a sensitive nose and I really don’t want my work/fun/daily truck to smell like cum and musk. It would be soul-crushingly embarrassing if I took my boss out and the first thing he noticed was a musky smell of obvious sex. No amount of coughing and being oblivious would save me from that, Nope.

Aiden nodded, and we set about to my apartment.

---

I looked at myself in the mirror, posing and pulling on my clothes until something fit properly.

Aiden was beside me, buttoning a pastel cream shirt and some black jeans. A certainly… unique look. Never saw it before.

At first I decided on my only dress—a bit above the knee—but I felt a bit too exposed in it and then I asked Aiden for some of his own clothes. A weird look later and I was decked out in a black button-up shirt with Aiden’s smallest pair of grey office pants. I looked like I was going to a corporate meeting about the next child-labour statistics in the company and laughed at my own thought. I told Aiden the same.

“Well, at least it’s better than looking like you only shop from Hot Topic.”

I slapped him playfully.

After I finished, Aiden put on a blazer and the pastel shirt felt at home rather than sticking out like a sore thumb. I soon felt my bladder protest lightly when I crouched down to wear my shoes.

I almost undid my belt right then and there to rub myself. God, I’m so horny.

As I drove us there, I wanted to ask some questions for the future.

“You said that your pump measures the pressure in both ends to determine how much force it should produce, right?”

“… um, yeah. What’s on your mind?”

“I’m gonna need to shit soon. Not today, but soon. I was thinking about how we can manage something like that.”

I glanced over to see him thinking, then returned to the road.

“The way I see it, you have three options. The first; You hold it just like your pee, and if you really wanna push yourself, farts too for a week. Everything goes in, and nothing comes out.”

I shuddered at the thought. There were days where I intentionally held my farts and requested a stethoscope from Aiden just to listen to my guts growl and churn while I masturbated. There are other days where I give myself an air enema and plug myself as I go on in my day. Risky days? Hell yes. Fun? Absolutely.

“Second option; You piss into a bottle, take a shit, then we pump it back in.”

I shook my head at that. If I did that, I’d just resort to holding it all in from sheer procrastination.

“Third; I give you a urethral plug and then take a dump.”

I smirked at that, and locked eyes for a moment with Aiden.

The drive to the restaurant was filled with sexual tension, and we made it without filling the car with the musk of sex.

I ordered a big cocktail of fruits with a mixed grill for the both of us while Aiden ordered the same drink with a complimentary jug of water for us to gradually work through.

The taste of juicy meat exploded in my mouth, and I was once more reminded why going vegan is a terrible idea. My girlfriends can suck it with their bland veggies and weird sauces.

A tingle and a pang under my belt reminded me of two full bladders inside, my own piss, and soon Aiden’s third batch. I didn’t hide the devilish smirk as Aiden looked at me while talking about his favorite videogame.

He blinked and asked, “What’s on your mind?”

“Just got a subtle reminder of what’s to come down there.” I said quietly, pointing down with my eyes.

He glanced around before leaning close and nearly hissing, “How long did you abstain from fapping, again?”

I smiled, fully knowing that I’ll soon be satisfied. “Almost seven months ago. I wake up every day feeling pleasantly full and unbelievably horny.”

Aiden blushed hard and I was surprised when he stuttered out a response, “I-I’ll m-make it your b-best time.”

I didn’t answer, just continued smirking.

There’s a certain feel to holding my pee in a public restaurant, even though we’re just getting started. I want to do this again when I have more inside me. Since I’m Aiden’s personal toilet, the usual scale of desperation would be unreliable. Instead, I’d go by how many full bladders he pissed in me and compare them to past experiences to gauge my desperation. My stomach is flat as it was this morning aside from resistance when pushing down, which means I’m still good for a day or two holding comfortably… if Aiden doesn’t piss in me from here on out. I think.

This is gonna be so fucking fun.

Aiden stopped eating 30 minutes in, so it was up to me to finish the rest of the grill. The fruit cocktail was really good, and I could tell the chefs put effort into making it as good as they could. Just the right amount of honey, lime, and mango made this entirely worth it.

Did I mention that Aiden drank the entire jug of water? He only let me drink when I was thirsty, but he drank it all. Probably explains why he stopped eating.

After we finished, a waitress asked if we wanted to try out their tea. I agreed and we sat there waiting.

I watched Aiden with a hawk’s eye; and sure enough, I saw how he froze at certain times and shifted in his spot. It looked like he was managing well, but the jug of water must be working it’s way through right now.

A quick check down there showed him at half-mast. I’d pay a thousand dollars just to know what goes on in his mind right now.

In the middle of our conversation he winced, and a look of brief panic landed on his face.

“Ems… I think I hit my limit.” He quietly said.

Fuck.

I got up and sat beside him, our thighs touching. I felt his hand go up and down my left thigh nervously.

“How long can you hold it?” I whispered in his ear.

I felt his legs tense as he replied shakily, “Not long. Five minutes max.”

At that moment, the waitress arrived with a whole teapot of black earl grey tea and two cups. I asked for the bill.

As she went to grab the bill, I quickly poured myself a cup and blew on it furiously to cool it down.

“W-What are you doing?” Aiden stammered in desperation.

“Drinking- it all- so we can- leave sooner!” I finished the first mug, feeling the scalding heat settle in my stomach.

I poured the second mug and tried to keep it quiet for Aiden’s sake. It took some effort, but I finished it within a minute. By the time I was pouring the third cup, my stomach felt slightly bloated, and I pushed down the feeling to chug more tea down. I pointedly ignored the steaming heat of the tea, with no time to cool it down.

The fourth and final mug left me a groaning mess; my stomach loudly growling and churning as I fought like hell to keep everything inside and not a puked mess. The waitress came by with the bill just as a wave of acidic tea fought to explode out of my mouth. I swallowed it down without a grimace as I let her scan my credit card.

Just after we paid and gave me the receipt, Aiden burst out of the seats and dragged me out to my truck.

He hobbled his way to the car as I fumbled my car keys, barely managing to open it in time for him to reach the doors. He opened the door and crawled in. I heard the familiar beep of his pump starting up.

As I walked, I discreetly undid my belt and pants, letting them barely hang on my hips. The moment I entered, I saw him with a death grip around his penis and already connected to the pump.

“Hurry up!” He pleaded.

I smiled as I let my pants drop to the floor of my truck while closing the door behind me. We were safely behind my tinted windows, away from any prying eyes.

I kept my pink satin panties on as I slowly inserted the catheter inside. I felt small relief as my piss slowly travelled down the tube and stopped at the pump. Two seconds passed and a bright ding sounded.

I felt the still strange feeling of being pissed into as Aiden groaned in relief, the sound stretching out for a whole lungful of breath. I decided not to watch him, instead I kept a close eye on my waistband, waiting for the awaited bulge to emerge. The nearly non-existent urge spiked into a dull feeling until ten seconds later, my bladder spasmed lightly as I felt it finally reach “full” capacity and I observed in growing awe as my abdomen began very slowly expanding out from it’s previously flat spot. It was a strangely beautiful sight to see; my bladder filling up with my lover’s desperate piss and my cramps as the continuous influx of urine denied me any relief whatsoever. I now had enough in me that I’d go piss if I was at home and I was expected to be out for an extended shift.

The pump’s hum continued unabated as my bladder exceeded one inch and quivered at the same time, giving me a weird urge that extended into a wave of insistent pangs. When I thought it would never end, Aiden’s seemingly endless piss finished, and once the pump’s tubes became clear I hid any sign of relief. I was wondering when he’d finally finish and began to get worried about how I’m going to last like this for a whole week.

I gotta account for the tea bonanza I had less than ten minutes ago, and for Aiden filling up again. I’m willing to bet $100 that was half of the entire jug, and the other half is filling him up already.

After we disconnected, he crawled on top of me and literally collapsed like a dead cat.

The sudden weight on my body not only pushed the air out of my lungs but made me gasp at the suddenly extreme pressure in my bladder. I gasped and clenched my legs tightly to stave off the incoming flood. Luckily, the wave passed, and it returned to it’s previous pangs, but with an added sharp and constant urge.

I saw Aiden staring at me with a constipated face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

He gave me a long and deep kiss that made my lungs burn when he broke off and replied, “I can’t tell if I should be turned on or feeling like shit for doing that.”

I smiled and ran my hand through his curly hair, “Like you said, I’m yours this week. A personal toilet for you and your desires.”

He hummed, “What if you get too full, where will I piss?”

I didn’t laugh this time, since that could actually happen in the foreseeable future. We were only a day in, and I’m already bulging. Where can I store some of his piss… oh.

I’d probably use it as a last choice for when I’m absolutely full, but it could work.

“You can give me a piss enema… but let’s keep it as a last resort. My guts may be spacious, but they have a harder limit than my bladder.”

“Good point.”

We cuddled for a few more minutes before Aiden’s phone rang. He dug around in his pocket and fished it out, letting me see a name momentarily before answering.

“Hey there, what’s up… Oh, really… when again?”

I lifted myself up at his insistence and began dressing up when he motioned for it. When my full outfit came together, there was a small bulge directly under my belt, making me seem a little… old. I simply lowered it down and relished the prickly pain that came with it.

“Oh no, not at all! I’m just out with my… friend here and we just got out of lunch, or dinner for that matter- no listen… alright… Okay! Okay!”

I helped Aiden dress up in the relatively small cabin of my truck. Getting dressed in a car was a hassle that I only recognized now. Ugh, I was right to ban car sex.

“… Got it. Give me an hour and I’ll be right there… no, you wouldn’t want me to come dressed like a posh ass would you? You’re not even there, and by the time they all arrive, I’d be ready to kick some ass with you! Yeah, see ya in a bit.”

Aiden heaved a mighty sigh that rivalled my own and gave me a pointedly exhausted look.

“Lemme guess, one of those favours you roped yourself in?” I offered, smirking.

He facepalmed, “No… Keenan roped himself in some weird skater group and I promised to be his buddy. Remember when I cancelled a long hold with you to go skate?” I nodded. “Yeah, we practiced all day over the long weekend, and Keenan has been trying to fit in a group after his first kickflip.”

“And now...?” I pushed.

“He got an in with some weird orc-themed skater group but they wanted to test him… for some reason he convinced them that I had to be with him in the test and here we are.” He explained quickly, climbing into the passenger’s seat while I did the same to the driver’s.

“Ok, my place or what?” I asked, starting up the truck with the GPS coming online.

“Uhhhhhhh no, my place has the skater-approved clothes for their theme. We can swing by your place for anything green.” He rattled off.

I entered Aiden’s place on the screen and within ten minutes we arrived. 50 minutes left.

We rushed our way into his apartment, and I waited in his living room as he dressed up. His place was rather nice since the last time I came here. Which wasn’t too long ago, maybe a week.

“Hey hun!” I heard him approach from the bedroom hallway, “How do I look?”

I gotta admit, I laughed like a dying hyena, my bladder be damned.

Aiden’s ensemble was a clash of a neon green shirt with a green paint-splattered jacket on a black background. His jeans were another green monstrosity that looked like a hasty dye job.

My Oscar-worthy imitation of an animal ended when Aiden tackled my laughing ass out of the couch and I caught a glimpse of him blushing furiously. Is it perhaps because he dressed like a discount clown, or maybe due to his hand around my right tit with a death grip? Who knows? All I know is that we left around 10 minutes later than we intended.

I did wipe his saliva around my mouth as he adjusted his pants from the dwindling bulge down there.

I know I’m sexy, but hot damn, am I really this pretty in smart-casual?

Anyway, we made it to my apartment within 15 minutes. 25 minutes left.

We had less time than I’d like, and Keenan wanted us to be there early… time to sacrifice my daily routine.

I rushed into my bedroom with Aiden in tow, and as he sat in my bed watching me strip away all my clothes I perked an eyebrow.

“You gonna watch me?”

He blushed, then nodded meekly.

I was surprised he didn’t catch a feel when I shook my hips for him, but I guess he’s really in a hurry.

I pulled on some random pair of black sweats, black shirt, black hoodie-jacket hybrid, and I managed to find something bright green within the black void that was my closet.

A simple sash.

Well… I’m not the one who’s skating, so I shouldn’t really worry. I’m just gonna be in the side-lines and cheer at the right times.

He looked at me for almost a whole minute, then hesitantly nodded.

I decided to use the sash as a headband instead of a waist sash since it didn’t fit well with me.

On the drive there, a question struck. Rather important too.

“Um Aiden? How the hell are we gonna manage this in a skate park?” I pointed at his white pump with my eyes.

“Oh… I didn’t think this through... At all.”

I nodded, eyes on the road. “Yeah, you didn’t.”

The hum of my truck’s engine filled in the silence that fell.

It was only when we approached the park did Aiden tell me to stop a few blocks away.

“What is it?” I asked.

I could clearly see nervousness in his face, and I almost hurried him to tell me what.

“Uh… I need a piss. I can’t let Keenan down. It’s been on his mind all week, so I need to focus.”

“Alrighty. Let’s go back and finish this, yeah?”

Setting up took less time; I was becoming practiced in shoving a thin catheter up my urethra. Might as well apply to be a urology nurse or something.

His warm piss entered me soon enough, and I shivered uncontrollably at the addition, almost grunting as his urine flowed into me. My urge intensified from a dull one into a slightly sharper tinge yet giving me a wave of pleasure at the same time. An involuntary shiver and grunt pushed its way out of my mouth just as he finished.

Phew, that was cool.

I lifted the black shirt to see my bladder nearly jutting out an inch and a half out of me, and the previously loose waistband on my pink underwear was now tight on my bulge. Good thing I went with sweatpants, who knows what that pantsuit would have done to me.

Aiden collected his stuff and we walked to the spacious skate park. It had the typical ramps and… I think ‘bowls’? Upside down dunes that dug into the concrete foundation. I’m not an experienced skater. Or a beginner. Like at all.

A minute after we arrived and Aiden was fully set up, I recognized Keenan on a sickly green skateboard coming towards us.

“Yo wassup! How’s my rookie ork doin?” Keenan said, hand gestures and all.

I cringed.

“Yo my dude, I’m supa goooood! We ready to get rollin’ or what?”

I had to look away. It was so… childish.

“…Yeah? And who’s this?” Keenan squeaked.

I’m beginning to hate him already. His voice just grated on me.

“I’m his girlfriend, Emma.” I said, my hand out for a shake.

A look of shock landed on Keenan, which suddenly crash landed into… anger?

“What the fuck? I thought we were single fo’ life, yo!?” he squeaked, again, and jumped away from me as if I was the plague.

“Keenan, chillax. She’s actually cool, not like a fuckboy’s girl.” Aiden interjected, a frown on his face.

“Nah, you broke the Bro Code! You promised all those years ago when we were twiddling our fuckin’ thumbs! No. Girls. Just. Us. Those were your words!”

“We were too young to know what the world holds for us. I ain’t wasting a chance to be with someone I love.”

“Someone you love!? Listen to yourself! I thought we were solid for-”

Aiden stepped forward, tensing up. “Listen Keenan. She and I are a package deal. Take it or leave it.”

Keenan had a look of consternation before smiling happily as if everything was okay. What the fuck?

“Aight man, we can talk bout this later. Let’s practice kay?”

Aiden nodded, but I still felt suspicious about the sudden change in attitude. Was this guy bipolar?

I looked around for somewhere to sit and decided on the bench near the edge of the park. It had a nice view of everything in the skate park without compromising my position. The moment I sat down, a pang reminded me of the latest batch of Aiden’s piss… and another came right after. This time, it didn’t feel like it’s brethren, more like urine added naturally. But from where would this much-

Oh. The tea. It’s coming in.

My heart beat harder at the prospect of a whole kettle filled with steaming hot tea becoming steaming hot pee and I felt myself flushing in the cold at the mere thought. This is gonna be an extra challenge and we’re not even in the evening!

A few minutes of watching Aiden do Ollies, Kickflips, and a bunch of other skate-related tricks, a neon green van rolled up to the skate park. And of course, like a clown car, boys wearing various shades of bright green stepped out. They totalled around six guys, seven if Keenan passes their test.

“yo yo yo, we ready to get rollllllin’?” the bald lead guy announced.

“Yeah yeah yeah, let’s do this, yo!” Keenan squeaked.

I’m already getting annoyed.

I didn’t know what happened the next 10 minutes. I’m not a skater, and all those tricks mushed and mashed into a blur of stunts made by green men. At one point, I couldn’t even recognize Aiden among the small tide of green zooming this and that way.

Soon enough, I took out my phone and busied myself with watching TiG welds by a local Journeyman. I’m a nerd of a kind, heh.

A pang more urgent than before pulled me back to reality, and I looked up to see them taking a break. Aiden was sitting on one of the ramps, water bottle in hand and looking straight at me. I smiled, giving him a wink to the bottle in his hand. He smiled back and proceeded to down the water in two gulps.

Wow.

He winked after that and announced his readiness to go.

I nodded in approval just as we broke eye contact.

----

Thank fucking god that ended. I had to watch them skate, do weird stunts with even weirder names for almost a whole hour.

I bent forward to stretch and subsequently winced at my bladder being crushed. Unsurprisingly, all that tea decided to make itself known in that hour. Every now and then, I’d get a signal down there telling me “You’re filling up, better get to it!” that was accompanied by urgent pulses. They weren’t enough to make me clench my muscles or cross my legs like a little girl, but now… now it was noticeable. I had a constant reminder of needing a toilet break.

A passing thought made me think about hiding my bulge. It certainly grew from all the tea and sitting down now made the waistband cut lightly into it, but it wasn’t visible under my shirt and jacket. Yet, what about later on in the week, when my current size is most likely multiplied? Will I need a corset, or will I show it off as a semi-permanent food baby? I’d need to brush up on my excuses soon. There’s a certain extent for believable lies.

Aiden walked beside me as we made our way back to my truck. I was eager to just get this waste of time over with and go home.

“You know, they really wanted me to go with them. They liked the show I made with Keenan.”

“Uhuh.”

“They even offered me a place on their team. An honorary one.”

“Yeah.”

“Keenan suggested we move to California with him, and I agreed.”

“Cool.”

“… I’m gonna abandon my career and become a fashionista.”

“Do that- Wait what?”

He laughed, but turned serious. “What’s going on, Ems? You’re agreeing to everything I say.”

Oh… I am.

I sighed and hugged his arm. “I’m just… we wasted so much time on the skating thing. And we haven’t seen each other in so long, I thought we had this week for ourselves.” I complained.

Before he could talk, I continued. “Please tell me beforehand if you had anything planned for us. Because I honestly didn’t feel like I belonged there. It was just you and Keenan, while I watched the two of you having fun.”

“Oh… I’m sorry.”

I looked up at him, making sure he could see my pout. “Don’t be sorry, be better.”

“Yeah, I’ll do that.” He nodded, patting my head affectionately.

I embraced the blush, soon reaching my truck and driving off back home.

“How is your tanker doing?” He asked as we finally reached my garage.

I hummed, wondering if I should roleplay or tell him the truth. I told him as much.

“Um… both?”

I giggled, “Well then honeybuns, I barely feel anything down there!” I exclaimed, patting my bladder.

“…Oh um… and the real version?”

“Well… I definitely feel it. I’m definitely relaxed, not consciously squeezing down there. But I do feel a constant nagging pressure. Before it was dull, now I’m feeling a mix of sharp and dull.” I explained.

“Huh.” Was all he said to that.

“Indeed. Can’t wait for this week.” I teased, nudging him and getting out of the car.

While Aiden was busy collecting his pump, I decided to cook something up for dinner, just in case we get hungry.

I heard Aiden enter the house with a sigh of effort, just as a particularly strong pang hit me. I stuttered in cutting the veggies and had to clench a bit to stave off the pressure, but it soon returned back to normal and I could relax. I looked down to see my bladder lifting the black shirt covering it, bulging over the waistband. I covered it with a moment’s thought and went back to cooking.

I couldn’t say anything about my nipples though. My bra suddenly felt sensitive, and I paid way too much attention to how everything felt on me. Wow, am I really this sensitive when I hold so much?

I felt Aiden hug me from behind, his fingers trailing down to my bulge and tracing it lightly. He never pushed down or massaged it maliciously… just touched me and made me flush with arousal.

“You keep this up and we won’t have dinner tonight.” I warned him.

“I’d rather have you.” He whispered in my ear.

“Mmm, see, I don’t have protein like you do… Just a fishy taste.”

He chuckled, “That was a bad one and you know it.”

“Maybe I do. What I do know is that you’re shaking. Need a piss?” I asked, wiggling my hips into his crotch.

I felt him tense before answering me, “Nah. I can wait.”

I shrugged, “Suit yourself. I’m making some small pizzas on pita bread. How many you want?”

I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder before answering, “Two.”

“Comin’ right up!”

The pita pizzas as I like to call em are simple snack and brunch meals I usually cook up in a hurry. Ketchup surprisingly works the best as a substitute for tomato sauce, and the rest is some pre-shredded cheese I made the day before. No way in hell will I buy the store-shredded ones. I will never stoop to such a level of laziness.

Mother made sure of that.

I added some cooked ground beef and chucked it in the oven to cook. It should take around ten minutes or so until they’re done. I stood by the counter and opened my phone to check some messages when Aiden stood beside me.

“So….” He trailed off.

“So…” I did the same, a smile tugging my lips.

“… We’re a couple now.” He blurted, then blushed after he realized it.

“What else are we, doofus? Wanna go back to being friends with bennies?” I teased.

“No, god no.” He nearly begged.

“Good boy.”

I went back to the oven to check on the pitas when I felt his hand touch my crotch.

“What, wanna help me hold it?” I asked jokingly.

He didn’t answer, instead caressing my lips against the fabric. I felt tingling arousal that just teased me into wanting more.

I tried my best to ignore it as I took out the four pitas for us to eat.

“Are you trying to make me drop this on your arm?”

He obediently removed himself from me and I was slightly disappointed. He left me fucking wet. I could feel it cloying and killing me with frustration. This abstinence jig was a bad idea.

We sat and ate with sexual tension permeating the air. He was literally ogling my hard nipples through the shirt, while tingling warmth thrived down below, my bulging bladder forgotten.

I never ate a pita pizza so fast in my life.

By the time we entered my bedroom, we were a tangled mess of limbs and love that fought to get on my bed.

With swift moves that belied his inexperience, he took off my shirt and bra and worked his way down to my sweatpants.

I moaned when his tongue finally touched my starving pussy, relieving months of frustration within a heartbeat. He masterfully circled my clit, licking my lips at the right pace, and exploring me with his delicate yet forceful tongue.

I felt myself convulsing not too later, nearing orgasm… Oh so close! Yes, yes… keep at it. He was so perfect in his- moves!

Closer… closer… I’m so close. It’s coming… Right now!

My eyes rolled back from the pure ecstasy and I felt ripples of incandescent pleasure warp through me in a heartbeat. The pressure in my bladder returned with a vengeance as something was pushing on it from all sides, even inside me… Oh… I feel it. It’s coming again.

This time I screamed. It was nearly twice as strong, and the constant pressure pressing down on my bladder made it more than incandescent… it felt like a blazing sun filled with love and heat blossoming inside me.

Then… just as it began, it ended in slowing ripples of tingling pleasure.

I collapsed; my entire body simply exhausted from that massive rush of pure feeling.

Then the pressure inside me came back, roaring it’s displeasure. I looked at my bulge, imagining all the yellow piss inside, 90% of its Aiden’s. The thought of him pissing inside me tonight filled my heart with anticipation and pleasant anxiety.

I belatedly saw Aiden putting a condom on his hard rock dick. He caught my eye with a smirk.

“Just relax, honey. I’ll make you feel real good tonight.”

Those were the last words I heard before the waking world was ever so slowly encompassed by the darkness of pleasure.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

You're very welcome! I love writing omorashi and pee desperation. Finding a website like this was a massive weight off my chest and I also believe in the saying: Publish or perish.

I hope you all enjoy the next part. I also have another shorter project that I will post when I finally finish editing it to be readable. (It's the failed story that I restored).