My girlfriend pissing

I've never really discussed pissing sexually with my girlfriend however I have said it's kind of erotic and intimate before while drunk, but she just looked at me like I was crazy and left it as that.

I've yet to experience any sort of pee play, but my girlfriend is pretty open about pissing around me, recently we went camping which involves us alone on a beach with a bonfire and of course alcohol which obviously results in quite a lot of urination so I was able to have a bit of fun with that.

The first occasion was more look, but don't touch, she just squatted and took a piss, I didn't really get to see much so it was a little disappointing, but after a few more drinks she was a little more unstable so needed some help. I remembered the shewee and figured they were pretty simple and I could make one out of a paper plate for her so she wouldn't need to expose herself too much, she went to use it, but it wouldn't hold it's shape very well so I ended up putting my hand between her legs to catch some of her pee so she wouldn't soak her clothes while getting into a squat while holding on to me. We had a bit of a laugh about this and gave up on the paper plate idea.

Next time around I had the better idea of cutting a plastic bottle in two near the neck, the top half became a funnel which she'd hold to her pussy and I'd hold the bottom section which she'd aim into, this actually worked really well, it meant she wouldn't need to expose herself too much, she wouldn't fall down, make a mess and I got a great view of her peeing.

Version 1 of the funnel was a bit scratchy due to the sharp edges so I ended up holding it next to the fire for a few seconds to allow the edges to melt a little, we ended up using this the rest of the night at the beach and managed not to make a mess.

I've got a few more stories of her peeing into glasses or bottles due to the lack of toilet facilities, I've seen her squat quite a few times or sit on the toilet, but when that happens I'm lucky if I get to see her stream let alone anything else.

• Like 1