Working nights

I was working nights in a factory on a dockside in a shipyard, I has working in a clean room inside a bigger room three floors up, you could walk around the clean room in an ally-way between it and the outside wall with windows over looking the dockside.

One night there was a frigate along side with a marquee on the flight deck with a dance on-board, we had seen a lot of women in evening dresses arriving during the evening and it was now well past midnight and the drinks had been flowing, some had started to leave and were walking with there men past our factory, some stopping to kiss.

One pair had been kissing for some time and were leaning on a bollard, when suddenly she raised her green full-length dress to her waist and dropping her matching green knicker, squatted by the bollard and started to have a piss, her man just standing there watching her, not even trying to guard her as a taxi pasted them, sounding its horn, after she stood back up and adjusted her dress they both walked off.

And I returned to my work day dreaming over what I had just seen.