3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds like a fun experience.   Welcome to Peefans.  Hope you are able to join in and post more of your experiences.

It was amazing ..the feeling i can never forget.  Im happy to read and share stories here. 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Brilliant sighting @The_watcher,  I guess that as a prostitute she spends long hours away from a toilet, so she is probably used to peeing outside, but most likely normally finds somewhere a bit more secluded.   The fact that she just peed so openly in front of you like that must have meant she was running out of options....... Unless of course she has some clever detection system that realised that you might enjoy seeing her pee and she used it as a way to attract your attention hoping that you might then pay her for some other fun.  The fact that she overtook you might have meant that she intended for you to see, because she probably knew the area and would therefore have known that there wasn't anywhere to go for seclusion if she went in that direction.   Who knows, she may have just got to her wits end and peed without a care, but I would guess that being used to peeing outside she wouldn't normally let it get that desperate before finding a place to pee.

I had an experience in Leeds where there were two prostitutes and one of them went to pee in a carpark.  The other one stood in front of her and blocked her partially, but I could still see her.  When they saw that I was looking, rather than being embarrassed or trying to hide more, the blocker actually stepped back to give a better view and said hello to me.  The prostitute who was peeing opened her legs a bit more and asked if I liked what I saw and whether I wanted any "business".   I responded to say that I very much liked what I saw, but I wasn't in the market for business and she simply said "OK love" and carried on peeing.  Fact was that I'd already got what I really wanted for free!

I am sure that prostitutes are no stranger to knowing that some people enjoy pee and others detest it.  However, if they can play to the advantage then some of them will do.  Also, being outside for long periods of time, they simply need to pee as well.   I guess the worst thing would be to have someone approach them and ask about pee play when they had just released it all in an alley.   Would they then take a booking for an hour's time and drink plenty?

• Like 1

Thank you for he additional detail and certainly don’t apologise for giving more details - the details paint the picture and make it much more enjoyable to read.

It does sound like she was incredibly desperate!  You were lucky to be in the right place at the right time.   Also good detective work to realise the other prostitute was going to pee.  You got another sighting and it is always better when you can get to talk to the person peeing.

• Like 1