Late one evening I was at home when I hear the sound of drunken laughter in the lane behind my house, so I went up to my bedroom and looked out the window to see who it was, there were two females and two lads coming up the lane.

Suddenly one of the females (in a skirt) stopped in the middle of the lane, laughing and said she had just wet her knickers, they were all laughing as she put her hands up under her skirt and pulled them down and off before throwing them over a garden wall down the lane from me.

She and one of the lads then went behind a garage out of my sight. The other pair continued on up the lane getting closer to my house, they stopped and the lad pissed onto the garage door opposite my house, then they had a few words before the lad walked off leaving the second female standing opposite my window, she called to her friend to come on but with no joy, she called again saying to come on home as she needed a pee, but the other girl was having fun with her lad.

She stood hopping from one foot to the other and then backed into the corner or the garage doorway, and started to undo her belt and the top of her jeans. Just then a police car came up the lane and stopped by her the policemen told her to get into the back of the car and it then backed down to the other female, by now the lad had started to run down the lane and away, as soon as both females were in the car it drove up the lane and off.

I wonder if the car got them home before the back seat got wet ??????????????????