Turn On Challenge

Hello all!

So I posted this yesterday but I think I posted on of.the topics in the wrong category, so I am reposting this here! FYI: both men and women are welcome.and.encouraged to participate please and thank you!

I am fairly new to the forum and still trying to figure out what I really like and turns me on! After viewing the site I want to try something. I am kind of a person who has an open book so I don't have a lot of objections to do things for others if I'm comfortable with it! Anyway long story short! I am issuing an open challenge for myself, if anyone would like to request a picture of me doing any kind of pissing activity, I will send you a PM message of that activity and then discuss anything further! Participation is optional, but it would open my sexual pleasures a lot more! Thank you

Updating on post: only have received 1 request so far, so I will make a note here of the request and a brief description. PM me for pictures or.vide if interested! Come on folks the more participation, the more fun we all get! LOL!