In my back lane

One evening I looked out of my third floor bedroom window just in time to see someone come out of the door of an old garage opposite and walk over between two big motorbikes parked just up the lane.

Were this person pulled there black trousers down and go into a squat between them. In the poor light from a street light with its top in the trees I could just make-out the pale curve of a females bottom and see the ground going dark, I know it was the female friend of the man who rented the garage having a pee. I watched her finish with a bounce up and down before pulling her trousers up and go back into the garage.

Later when I looked out the window again the bikes had gone and I could see a big wet mark on the ground with a stream running a few feet down the lane.

Some weeks later I was on nights and on a sunny afternoon I looked out of my bedroom window to see a car parked were the bikes had been parked, as I look thinking if I could get my car out of my garage and past it there was a gust of wind witch blew there garage door wide open. And there sitting on a gallon ice cream tub with her knickers down was the female friend of the man who rented the garage, she tried to reach for the door but it was to wide, so she stood up giving me a great view of her brown patch of fur as she stepped sideways and grabbing the door closed in. A few minutes later the door opened and she came out with the tub and emptied her piss out into the grass beside the garage, then returned to the garage.

I got ready for work and got my car out of my garage and went on my way to work.

• Like 1
It seems to me that a security camera could be set up in that window and you may be able to capture more sightings. Seeing as your garage is next to it, any guest seeing the camera could be told a story about protecting your garage.

sadly the rented garage was pulled down about 10 years ago.