on something she shouldnt have

one evening an ex girlfriend and I were playing in the garage. I was working on my car while we talked and listened to music and so on. It was a rather laid back night, no sexual inclinations from either side or any thing like that. the hours passed on and as it got later foot traffic on the property had gone away and things werequieting down. She looked at me and with a bit of a smirk she said "I have to piss, bad" I smiled back as we both have a mutual thing for peeing. so she grabbed my hand and we ducked out the back door and looked for a nice place to make a mess. we found a nice pile of what we thought to b rubbishand she undid her belt and pulled her panties around her knees and promptly squatted. the pissing made quite a clatter and went on for some time, I grew hard as the puddle started to run around my feet. I tapped th urine with my foot and smiled. she pulled up her pants and hopped over to me and we looked at th mess. It turns out that she had peed on several valuable car parts that were placed back there. she said in a very innocent voice "I think I peed on something I shouldnt have" then she smiled and we went back inside leaving a very large puddle in the wake.

• Like 3