Pee Interruption

I’ve shared so many stories on here I can’t remember if I shared this one. I probably have but it’s too much work to go back and look. This took place between 2004 - 2006 time frame, summer if I recall correctly.

My girlfriend at the time and I were having sex in my bedroom. There were two full sized beds in the room, we were in the bed I don’t sleep in. During she said began making sounds like she was uncomfortable before voicing she had to pee. Of course that aroused me more. I told her to go ahead and pee. She said she couldn’t with me inside of her. She said I had to come out so she can go. 

I thought about how sexy it would be for her to just piss all in the bedding. She pissed a lot too! And with a nice stream. And it often smelled as if she had just eaten asparagus. Then we’d proceed in the wet bed. After one of her pees it would be a pool of warm piss that would soon cool. Those thoughts really turned me on so we continued having sex. From past experiences with her when I pull out for her to relieve herself, after she does I couldn’t get back in. So I remained inside of her and finished. Then she peed, can’t quite remember where but pretty sure it was on me with the runoff going onto the carpet. 

Funny, as I’m writing this she texted me. I would ask if she remembered but she probably doesn’t. She’ll probably give her usual response of, “Oh my gosh!” 😂

• Hot 2