Jay Lee Porta Potty Confessions...College Memories

Hi Jay Lee’s Porta Potty friends…I apologize for taking nearly two months to post another post, but I have been real busy these days. While doing some research for my company, my mind went back long before I met Lea. My mind went back to days I was in college and all the adventures I had while in college…

When I was in college I lived on campus. The dorm where I lived had four floors. This dorm was the oldest of all residential halls and had communal bathrooms. This building was 35 years old. 1st and 2nd floors were all co-ed and the 3rd and 4th floors were private suites. The 1st and 2nd floors had an east and a west wing with a common area in the center of the two wings. There were 10 rooms to each wing with 5 communal bathrooms in between two rooms, which would be a total of 20 rooms per a floor for the 1st and 2nd floors. These communal bathrooms had no air-conditioning. I never seen the 3rd and 4th floors, but heard those residents had a complete suite with a private bathroom, complete kitchenette and common area within the room. The 1st and 2nd floors were mostly for freshman and 3rd and 4th were private suites mostly for seniors.

My in freshman year, Shania, a junior and the R.A. (resident assistant) for the 1st and 2nd floors held all the floor meetings. At these meetings the R.A. got to know the residents and let them in on the rules. One of the rules was that the doors for 1st and 2nd floor were to be locked at 11:30 PM and no visitors were allowed after 11:30 PM. Usually, male and female tended to walk around naked after midnight.

Shania put me asleep explaining the sexual harassment policy, zero tolerance for sexual assault, and etc. She further explained that we had to work on a “community announcement when entering the bathroom and privacy for the opposite sex” as there was the presence of male and female using these bathrooms and sharing the same room with the opposite sex. Also, Shania told the guys and girls about not walking around the common areas naked after hours, which she and most of all the residents on both floors ignored.

After being brief on policies and procedures, I was assigned to a room with a girl named Jivi. Jivi was an Indian exchange student who was quite beautiful with a nice well-rounded shape. Jivi was able to bring her friends Era and Raja along with her from India as exchange students, who lived in the room next to our room. Era and Raja were also quite beautiful with well-rounded shapes as well. The girls agreed that bras and panties were something that they all felt comfortable about running around in when I was there. They further agreed that were comfortable showering in front of me, but was little uncomfortable using the bathroom in front of me. So, we agree that a slight knock was ok if the doors were closed. The bathroom had two of everything. The bathroom had two doors leading to the rooms, two showers, and two toilets. The only divider in the bathroom was between the showers and the toilets. The divider was not that tall, in fact while taking a shower you could see the toilet. I was one lucky freshman, in fact up to junior year, because I had the same roommates and neighboring roommates for 5 semesters. I lived on the first floor east wing, which was heavy populated with females. I was one of two guys who lived on this wing up until our junior year. As I remembered the 4 girls who lived directly across the hall from me who had invited Jivi, Era, Raja, and me to “study hall” in their room. A must add that our neighbors were comfortable nudists.

Jivi had a bladder problem since was six. The muscles in her bladder were weak, but she could manage bodily functions, causing her to urinate quite often. She explained this to me after the first time I ever saw her in the middle of the night running through the room braless and in panties holding her crotch. Jivi was quite cute running through a small crammed room with her C cup tits bouncing. But, she stopped and quickly put her shirt on before going to the bathroom. Then, embarrassed she ran by me to the bathroom.

Jivi’s bladder muscle may have been weak, but that girl could piss, because everyone heard her pee across both rooms. Era and Raja started laughing loudly and when she finished they began to tease her in their native tongue. She yell to them shout up and go back to your room. Although she was embarrassed by this medical problem she explained to me how hard it was for her family to get the surgery she need to correct the problem.

Being the joker that I am I had made “paying your water bill” jokes with her. She laughed, and told me she was deep in debt with the water company. I smoothed my horny-ness by thanking her for flashing her C cup tits, as Era and Raja listened in, because up until that time I had only seen the girls in their bras and panties. The girls explained to me that after two weeks of living together they showered during lunch, as I would not return to the room until late that afternoon, just before neighbor’s “study hall” and I to would shower at 7 in the morning just after the girls would leave for breakfast. From that point our routines changed and the girls’ shyness about me being around was slowly wearing off.

I guess about a week later, early in the morning, I had morning wood and had to pee badly. I went to the bathroom, but the doors were closed. I knocked and quietly asked if I could come in. Raja hollered that I could come in. She begged for forgiveness of the smell, as she was sitting on the toilet reading a book naked while taking a poop. I slowly walked up to the other toilet with a hard-on and needing to pee badly. I quickly took my penis out of my boxers and could immediately hear Raja laughing and pointing to my penis. Raja enjoyed watching me pee and commented on how strongly my pee was flowing. Raja wiped and flushed the toilet before I finished peeing. Raja began taking a shower and I asked if I could take a shower too. Raja said, “Not a problem”. 10 minutes later the door bursts open and in comes Jivi. We told her we would be done in a few minutes and she said ok, she would wait and left. We told her this because was she still embarrassed about peeing loudly, although she did not have a shy bladder problem. As Raja and I were drying off Jivi stuck her head in the door and asked if we about done cause she “has got to pee”. I told her just about finish, and Raja told her not quite, and Jivi looked at me, said screw it, sat on the toilet, and had a nice long and loud pee, although Jivi was trying as hard as she could to be quiet this time.

After midterms my nudist neighbors, Jivi, Era, Raja, and me rented a van. We planned out that weekend for drinking, partying, and having a good time. I agreed to be chauffer and drive the van around. We planned a four hour road-trip to a big city. Jivi happened to be the one in the group whom seemed to make a 4 hour drive into a 6 six hour drive with all the pee breaks after all beers she drank. But, we made it to the club and as the evening wore on the club was packed and was there a line that began to form at the women's restroom. We were within view of the restroom doors and saw a couple of times when Jivi had to wait, as she would dance in place a little before going back inside the women’s restroom.

Later on I needed to pee and Jivi had not peed yet. She looked at me drunk as she could be and said, "God take me somewhere so I can pee." She was bouncing up and down in the van as her need to pee became more desperate. After a short five minute drive there was a gas station. As I entered the gas station Jivi stumbled in behind me shouting loudly “she was about to piss her pants”. We both walked into a unisex restroom. Now I had to pee badly, and could not wait, also. There was only a toilet and a urinal with no divider or wall between them in this little unisex restroom. I stepped up to the urinal and began to pee. Jivi had the time of her life lifting up her dress and pulling down her panties, but mange to sit on the toilet next to me not two feet away. She had begun peeing before she even sat down. As I was washing my hands she was still peeing. I waited for her to finish. When she finally finished we both left and went back to the club. That road trip ended with me playing a practical joke on Era. About 3 hours on the way back, Era told me that she had to pee badly. The next exit did not have gas stations right off the exit. And the next exit past that was about five miles. Era told me she could not wait for another five seconds, so I pull into the exit and pulled over. There were plenty of bushes for Era to pee behind. After Era left the van, and after waiting until Era was in the bushes I spin-ned off leaving Era in the bushes. I parked on the other side of the exit, as Era thought we had left her completely in the middle of nowhere. Until this day we still laugh about the adventures of that road-trip.

Although we went our separate ways after graduation, I still communicate with my college roommates. I learned through Skyping Jivi, who now lives in India, received the surgery she needed shortly after she graduated from college.

Jay Lee :snow:

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Hi Jay Lee, thanks so much for sharing these wonderful memories! It sounds like you really had some amazing experiences with your roommates! :-)

Sadly, my college didn't allow co-ed dorm rooms. Most buildings were divided by floor or by wing. However, that layout of only having 2 men's bathrooms and no women's bathroom on our floor also provided a few opportunities for female pee sightings (or at least pee sounds), as I actually happened to describe in a post of my own just the other day (on the thread "Co-Ed Bathrooms"). Hope you enjoy! :-)

I had several similar experiences to uniloo when I was in college. It happened several times that while I was in the bathroom, I would either see or hear a girl walk into or out of the bathroom and hear them pee, which was always quite a turn-on.

In fact, I remember one time being in the bathroom when all the stalls were occupied (with me occupying the stall on the end next to the sinks and the bathroom door). There was a water balloon fight going on outside (similar to a snowball fight), with the two sides having put up walls of picnic tables for cover while trying to throw water balloons at the other side to get them wet, so I heard the faint sounds from outside of the balloons splashing back and forth, while other members of the teams used water hoses to fill up additional balloons as quickly as possible.

Then, all of a sudden, I heard a girl run into our bathroom (ours was the most convenient bathroom to the "war zone") and, seeing that a toilet wasn't available, start saying a few choice words under her breath ("Fuck! I have to pee!!!"). From under the partition, I was then able to watch her feet dance around for a few seconds, in obvious distress, at which point I proceeded to hear her climb up onto one of the sinks, pull down her bikini bottoms, and release her bladder contents into the sink with full force and a huge sigh of relief. One of the guys in one of the others stalls let out a brief chuckle.

As she peed, with her bikini bottoms hanging around her ankles, I could see how her legs slowly released their tension and started to relax. Even though I couldn't see the real "action" taking place in the sink, it was still quite a plethora of sights and sounds to behold.

Finally, as she finished peeing, she climbed down from the sink, pulled up her bikini bottoms, and briefly turned on the water from the faucet in an effort to rinse out the sink. And then, just as quickly as she had run into the bathroom, she was gone again.

I never saw her face or knew who she was, but those legs and that sound of pee splashing in the sink I will not soon forget.

Thank you Jay Lee. I certainly enjoyed reading that.

I was not so lucky with my college companions or toilet arrangements. I lived for two years in one of the University's "Halls of Residence" or simply "Halls" Each floor had about 16-20 rooms, but the whole of any floor was one sex. I lived on the 8th floor, which was the top floor and was all male. The floor below was all female. Of course, we got friendly with the girls on the floor below and others throughout the Halls. It was common for people to visit each other's rooms including girls visiting the male floor and males visiting the female floors. There was no issue with this and there weren't any time limits or curfews. The official rule was that you should only use the toilets on a floor that was relevant to your gender, but once people had a few to drink, they weren't going to bother traipsing up or down stairs just to use the toilet.

The toilets were rooms with three cubicles and then a communal area for washing. I remember very well being in the toilet area at the sink when a sexy girl came in and excused herself, went into the middle cubicle, slammed the door and within no time I heard the rustle of clothing followed by a thundering pee hitting the porcelain. I had many other chances to be in a cubicle on the ladies floor and listen to the female students peeing, or to hear the girls come into the toilets on my floor to pee. Unfortunately they always closed the door, but the sound effects were great.

• Like 1