Massive wet bed

I have been peeing in my bed since last night. I just had my 5th pee in bed since last night in my pajamas and everything is soaked.  I am going to continue peeing in bed all weekend and see how soaked I can get it . It is so soaked now that it is puddling on my ass and back keeping my pajamas soaked. I love the sloshing sound of pee puddles when I move around. I would love to hear from any other bedwetters out there

IMG_20210130_120848193.jpg

IMG_20210130_120841681.jpg

IMG_20210130_120825088.jpg

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Durianfury,

That was the name I created last year when I discovered how much wetting my clothes and then my bed, is such a turn on for me. Now that  I live on my own, I make it a habit to pee my bed whenever the need arises. Last night, I peed in my bed and my blanket and woke up in the middle of the night freezing in my wet bed and my wet pajamas and had to stop.  The scent of tried pee is so intoxicating. I just washed all my bedding, so I can start peeing again fresh.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

Durianfury,

That was the name I created last year when I discovered how much wetting my clothes and then my bed, is such a turn on for me. Now that  I live on my own, I make it a habit to pee my bed whenever the need arises. Last night, I peed in my bed and my blanket and woke up in the middle of the night freezing in my wet bed and my wet pajamas and had to stop.  The scent of tried pee is so intoxicating. I just washed all my bedding, so I can start peeing again fresh.

Hoping you’ll make some videos for us one of these days... 😉❤️