Few pee related memories of a friend of mine.

Today i just casually looked around few pictures from my high school years and when i saw a picture of my female friend (just friend to be clear) from school, it just suddenly bring back a few quite funny memories of her. So i think i will share those with you guys aswell.

I have known her since grade 3 or 4 i think and as we lived in small town there was not much of students and we spend a lot of time together with her and some other friends in childhood. I remember that she was always quite open about peeing and she was the first girl i ever saw really desperate for a pee.

First pee related incident what i remember happened when we was in 6th grade, we have exercise and we were playing soccer and we have a mixed teams with boys and girls cause we wouldnt have enough player otherwise. She was a goalkeeper in the came, nothing special to mention about the game but in the break as we were cooling of with a couple of friends and sat around the field. She was just sitting with us and just casually told to us that she had peed herself a bit during the came and asked us to look if there was any wet spot in her pants, there wasnt anything visible and she was happy to hear that. The way she just casually talked about it was nice and she didnt look a bit embarressed at it.

The second incident worth of mentioning happened when we were at high school, we were 17 at the moment. This was also the first time i saw a girl get really desperate at the first time, so here is the story. We were in driving school after a normal school day, hence the driving school theory was in the 10 km away her dad drive us to there and was picking up us later too. Theory lessons last about 2 or 3 hour at the time and she had a big takeaway coffee at the start of the lesson, as the lesson lasts i kept noticing her getting little bit fidgety and restless and quessed what was going on with her. When we had a break she told me that she need to pee quite badly and the reality was that the lesson was held in the basement part of our school and there wasnt a toilet there and the doors was locked to the main building at the outside of school time. I told her that maybe she could pee in the outside cause there has a lot of big pushes all around, but she looked at me and told that she could hold it since the lesson would be over soon.

So we get back in the class and the lesson continued, maybe 45 minutes later i noticed that she must be really desperate at the moment as she fidget and bounced around in her seat a lot. I was concerned that she might not be able to hold it until the lesson is over and i actually felt a little bad for her but also a little bit exited aswell..really mixed feelings there. Anyway she was able to hold it in and the lesson was over, we moved outside to wait her dad to picking us up and now she was about to burst. She couldnt stand still at all and had to use her hand over her crotch a couple of times, i told her seriously to use pushes and i promised to keep out guard as she would do it but she resisted and said that she could hold it bac to ther home. To be honest i was seriously doubting of that at the moment..

Few minutes passed and she was in serious trouble and told to me that she wasnt be that desperate ever before, then her dad came to pick us up and we get in the car. As we were driving she didnt talk much and just concentrated to holding herself and i can say for the look of her face that she was ready to burst. Drive didnt last long and when we arrived to her house, she immediately jumped of the car and run inside of the house. Her dad ask what was up for her and i told that i believe she just need to use the bathroom badly, then he drived me home. Afterwards i was wondering if she make it dry but most likely she had a few leaks atleast, there wasnt anything noticable in her jeans though.

Here you are hope you like i shared these memories and i am still friends with her but sadly almost entirely via facebook at the time since she has moved away.

Edited by willinglywet
  • Like 3