Older Female Difficulty in Filling the Bladder

First off, I did a search for this topic and "leaking" is mentioned several times but I couldn't find anything addressing my actual question which is- being an older male, my most recent pee-partner a few years ago (a co-worker who at the time was 61 and several years older than me) agreed to pee for me.  On our first encounter of her letting me watch her pee, she was a little self conscious because as she pulled her slacks and underwear down, the pad she was wearing was very obvious. She quickly admitted that incontinence (mostly stress) is a problem for her. Anyway, I told her I couldn't care less and to worry. She proceeded to sit on the toilet, spread her legs and her labia, while I waited patiently for the stream. Unfortunately, there was no stream- just a intermittent dribbling. Don't get me wrong, I still relished it. I masturbated there and then  in front of her and she loved it. We had several more encounters and I suggested that maybe should could perhaps drink more and really fill her bladder. She tried drinking a lot of water but had a terrible time trying to get any volume of either water or ice tea down (we're at work so alcohol was not an option)- regardless, a stream never happened. It always just dribbled out- and never a lot. I still managed to lick her pussy and taste and swallow some of her dew drops and we even succeeded in her dribbling on my stiff penis. My question is, how many of you "older" gals have similar problems in creating a stream? For those that do, how do you manage your pee games and exploits with limited volume and/or stream?

Edited by Theo
  • Cheeky 1