On a street corner

I had been to an open day at the local railway engine sheds, and was now standing at the tee junction at the top of the hill from the rail yard and the main road. I was waiting for my lift home (which did not come.)

As the time went on a group of females came up the hill and were standing on the opposite corner from me, I stood out on the edge of the pavement to see if the car coming was the one for me but it was not and so I sat on the wall of a car sales behind me when I noticed that the females were gone but I could hear them giggling.

On the land by the corner was a big bill board on two legs about two feet off the ground and that is when I saw them they were all behind the sign having a pee, I could see under the sign in the lonf grass, the pale bottoms of the females some side on and some from there backs, it was too far and the grass to long to see any pee streams but a nice view anyway as one by one they stood back up and they all came back out to the road that is when they saw me and one also saw the gap under the sign and pointed at it and then me before thay ran off laughing.

I nice sight before my long walk home.

• Like 3

This remind me of women taking the precaution to squat between open car doors to avoid being spotted. It works well in general, but not so well when the car is more elevated than average (four wheelers, for example), leading to candid shots of their buttocks and/or crotch.

It's always amusing, since it's reminiscent of a child's behaviour: you feel hidden when YOU cannot see others!