This happened a while ago, thought I'd post it here.

Found this on the lappie, may have been posted on PS, enjoy anyway.

A Wet Day

Maigh is getting more intense with her pee play lately, it's getting a little scary at times. Most days it is simple little things, pee then sexy fun, we all get so turned on this way. This was the latest she came up with .....

Mary had been out of action for 3 days, when she has her monthly, she near on hibernates, sleeps in the spare bed, wears dreadful neck to knee underwear, we never see her. When it's all over, she attaches herself to Maigh for a day, almost needs to be surgically removed, she is that cuddly and snugly. Maigh loves this attention, says it's different from hugging and cuddling me, softer, smells nicer, and has more things to play with.

Anyway, Maigh embarked on her project, supplying us with tea and water, one tea, then a water 15 minutes apart. Sometimes throwing in a diet Pepsi for variation. When ever we needed to pee, it had to be on her, she wanted to be peed on as many times as she could in one day. This sounded like fun, Mary was smiling at me, as Maigh made the first drink, and I noticed she was wearing a mini skirt, and when she spread her knees a little, no knickers! This was definitely shaping up to be a fun day.

45 minutes later, Mary had a pee dance going, and told Maigh she had to go, and where do you want it? Maigh pointed to the bathroom, and almost ran, with us following with a bit more decorum. Maigh was laying on the floor, on a large towel, tile floor was cold, with her head near the waste in the floor. Mary positioned herself over Maigh's face, strappy high heels and pale blue socked feet on either side, and waited. Maigh sighed as she looked up, I could imagine the view, then sighed again as a few drops of golden pee dripped on her face. Mary, obviously in a teasing mood, leaned forward, looking down. "More?" she asked sweetly. Maigh groaned lustily, wriggling a little, lifting her arms, grabbing Mary's ankles. "Yes, yes lassie," she urged, "more, lots more."

Mary moved her feet further apart, kind of sighed, then I heard splattering from the floor, pee was hitting Maigh on the nose, eyes were closed, puddles of pee already on them, mouth was filling rapidly, gold coloured, must have been fairly strong, Maigh was gagging, spitting, heaving a little. Sitting a bit to clear her eyes, pee still going all over her hair. She lay back down, getting the last of Mary's pee on her face, "Oh yeah," she murmured, "god yes, more."

I needed to go now too, funny how you don't, then need to when you see someone else pee. I eased up closer, Mary stepping back lightly, her blue socks now sprinkled with darker spots of pee, and I dropped my track pants a little. Mary sighed deeply, smiling at my dick, then moved beside me to watch. I started peeing on Maigh's breasts, turning her dark top black, watching her grab them through the rapidly soaking jumper. The outline of her bra showed through the shiny material, as she rubbed my pee in, sitting up slightly to take some in her mouth, spitting it back onto herself.

She was a sight, pee wet hair, soaked to the hem of her jumper, eyes unfocused, in her private place again, only coming alive when Mary knelt and took my half hard cock in her mouth, moaning sexily on it. After a couple of sucks, going in her throat a time or two, she bit me gently, and reluctantly let go. "I missed your willie" she smiled as she stood back up. Maigh was sitting up, and grabbing another towel, started drying her hair. "Ye no going to shower then?" Mary asked her, getting a shake of the head. "I want to feel pee all day, disgustingly dirty with pee." Maigh murmured, looking up at us. Mary looked at me and shrugged, I shrugged back, getting a smile, well, if this is what she wants, it's ok with me.

This went from midday to maybe 7.00 pm, when we needed to go out for dinner, keeping her clothes on until it was too uncomfortable or smelly, then getting changed to do it again.

How many times?

11 for me, 12 for Mary, 4 changes of clothes, and a thoroughly drowned Maigh, several times over. We spoke about it over dinner, Mary and I telling Maigh of our concerns, and was told not to worry, she told us that pee is like a drug, she has to have more. Later that night, she repaid the favour, giving me a loving head job, swallowing the lot, then licked Mary into several squealing orgasms. She talked to us some more when we were all suitably shagged, told us again not to worry, she loves what we do, what we all do together, and not to mind her odd transgressions. In all the time we have been into pee, we have never said no, we are not going to start now.

Thanks guys, it was a brilliant way to pass a dull rainy day.

Scot_Lover, Maigh and Mary.

• Hot 2