My girlfriend had to pee in the park

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a similar experience. A gf and I were walking along the promenade by the beach late one night, and she was fidgeting, and looking about.

Eventually, she stopped, squatted down and started pissing. Her skirt was short enough that as she squatted it was out of the way, and she wasn't wearing panties, so I got a nice show. While she was peeing, I got my cock out, and pissed into the same puddle she was making.

After she stood up, I turned her round, so she was facing the railing, then, stood behind her and fucked her.

Nice story - you're a lucky guy.

Late one Friday night I saw a hot woman walking across the road next to a big park with her boyfriend. I thought I saw her grab her crotch a few times, but thought I was probably imagining things. Then I heard her say as soon as she got across the road "Oohhhh, maybe I can wee over there" pointing to a semi secluded area of the park. Within a few seconds she had her short shorts down and pissed a river. Didn't get a great look as I had to be discreet. They left straight away ... not sure if he got to lick her clean though!