Lucky generation

I was born in 1959. I knew I loved this stuff since I was very young but nobody seemed to cater for it. Then the Danish came in the 70's and the Germans and the Dutch but now...........Wow! the amount of stuff and the range of scenarios is breathtaking. I know it has always been a 'thing' but so under-rated. I wonder how many people are into our stuff ?

10% ? 20%?

5 hours ago, paul11 said:

I was born in 1959. I knew I loved this stuff since I was very young but nobody seemed to cater for it. Then the Danish came in the 70's and the Germans and the Dutch but now...........Wow! the amount of stuff and the range of scenarios is breathtaking. I know it has always been a 'thing' but so under-rated. I wonder how many people are into our stuff ?

10% ? 20%?

Hi and welcome to the forum - a very good question.  It's hard to tell isn't it just how many people are aware, tolerant and engaging in our little passion - but certainly it seems more visible in the public domain.