Desperately Waiting For The Coast To Be Clear

As I arrived to the house that morning  I noticed another car in the driveway. I figured it was her daughters car and it was just parked there. As I enter the house anxious to get that morning piss she told me her daughter was home but was about to leave. 

She walked around desperate, wearing a short, green, silk gown that came way above her knees. I lifted the gown to see what was beneath to find red cotton panties. Daughter came downstairs and spoke while mom paced around desperate with her thick legs and thighs. Mom comes out of the kitchen with watermelon in a bowl and a water bottle infused with pineapple chunks in water. Already desperate and still filling her bladder. 

The daughter leaves finally and I enter the bedroom and lay out the large sheet of plastic on the floor. Mom is standing by the bed removing her red panties, then comes to assists me while telling me to hurry up because she has to pee.

I lay out on the plastic in the chilly room, looking up at the spinning ceiling fan. She starts to straddle my upper body facing me as she usually does, with her small triangle of pubic hair. I stop her and tell her to turn around so I can see her ass. I wanted to see her cheeks spread as she squats down over my face. She does but squats all the way down putting us in a 69 position. Her appetizing vagina and butthole was right in my face. Nice soft ass cheeks with stretch marks on each side of my face. 

I know she had to pee but thought maybe she wants to be eaten first. I lick the salty, slimy, wetness off of her vagina and start going to town on it with my tongue. In doing so I catch a short squirt of piss in my mouth. She quickly cut it off and apologized. Then the bottom fell out, a steady, hard stream of hissing piss in my mouth and running down my cheeks and what I missed swallowing, pooled behind me head on the plastic.

I swallowed quite a few mouthfuls of piss though I still wasted some, not much though. Well hydrated after that I continued tonguing her lower orifices. 

As usual I asked her if I look like a ladies room, and she replies yes. 

• Hot 3