Attracted to the smell of pee

Could us men be unconsciously attracted by the smell of a woman's pee? There is an article in this mornings (London) The Times about the existence of human sex pheromones. The female pheromone they mention (Estratetraenol) is found in female urine. So could the smell of her pee be one of the factors which makes a man attracted to a particular woman?

This sounds very interesting...Is there any way that you could possibly post a link to the online version of the article?

I suppose this theory has some semblance of truth...I mean, if our normal, un-perfumed sent can attract people dependent on gender, then I guess pee can too lol

• 3 weeks later...
This I suppose was one of the ways Pre - Historic men were attracted to the women of that age in being matede with . This also being that the scent given off by the women's pee / that of Her period blood discharge . Was a definite sign for any male in the area . That she was ready to be mated with . I believe .

I agree can I have the link?