The Pit Stop ( Male Story )

( contains scenes of guys peeing )

* August 12, 2019 *

Good old route 37! The perfect road to drive on on such a perfect day. Not to waste an opportunity like this, some guys decided to take a drive on this road to be in the moment. In the car was Jona, Harrison,Caden, and Al. Harrison was driving along the road, admiring the scenery, while Jona was in the passenger seat looking around as well. Caden was in the backseat to the right looking out at the river, and Al was opposite Caden in the back. In the middle was two cup holders showcasing two coke cans, each one belonging to the guy closest to it. The two guys in the back were taking sips here and there, while the two in the front were having water in intervals. Al was scrolling through his phone, when Jona spoke up. “Uh, could you, uh,...” he begun to say, Harrison‘s mind turning towards him in curiosity. “Could he what?” asked Caden. “ C-could you, like, p - pull over, for, like, uh, a sec, maybe? “ continued Jona. “Why would you want me to pull over?” “Because, um, I , like, really need to go!” said Jona. Harrison nodded. “ I see, well, I think I could pull over in a few minutes, but not yet, do you think you could wait a little longer?” asked Harrison. “Yeah, sure, I can do that.” replied Jona. Harrison looked towards the two in the back. “Do you two have to go at all?” “Yeah, I kinda do.” said Al. “Um, maybe I could if I tried.” Said Caden. “ Come on, you got to go at least a little bit! You’ve been having that can for the past hour!” Said Harrison. “I know, I can feel some in there, but it isn’t, like, a pressing feeling, if you know what I’m saying.” Harrison ignored Caden and kept on driving. Eventually, he got to a spot where he could pull over and so he did. Once he did, he stopped the car. “Okay, Jona, if you want, you can, like, open the door and go somehow.” “Alright.” replied Jona. He opened the door, and started to unzip. Once his part was out, he started to let go. His stream landing on the ground in front. Then, it slowed and stopped. Al also opened his door and released his pee as well. Once he did, he closed the car door, and so did Jona with his. Then, the car drove forward.