i love to wet my pants and i've done it quite a few timws in public, any interrest in reading then ?. i have some i put on experience project, and also a lot of other experiences.

this is one of the old  ones

i had been drinking a lot of water all morning and around noon I put on a pair of black jeans, got on the bus and as soon as i sat dow I started peeing a little in my pants. I drank close to a litre during the drive which took a little over an hour, and when I got off, i had a good size wet spot on both the front and the back of my pants, but you had to look closely to see it. i  walked from the bus station through the train station and in to the mall, all the time letting out little squirts of pee, I went in to a few stores, peeing as i was looking at stuff. i was wet to my knees when i entered a DVD store, and i kept peeing, just small amounts at a time, while i was looking i heard one of the girls at the counter whispering to her friend, something about pee but i couldn’t really hear what they were talking about. i found a few movies, paid and left. I then kept walking around the mall and in a few other stores, and after about 20 min. I could feel my socks getting wet, so i decided to leave. I kept peeing while i walked out through the train station and through town  to a supermarket. i went in to buy some groceries, I still needed to pee so i kept leaking while i did my shopping, i was very wet , front and back , when i paid and left. i could still pee so i walked to a small park where i stopped and emptied my bladder ,it left a small puddle on the ground and as I walked away, pee came out of my shoes and I left wet footprints on the pavement. I then took a detour trough some of the busy shopping streets where i got a few stares. i found a public restroom, where i took of my wet clothes, put on a diaper and some clean jeans and got on the bus home.

• Like 1